Merlin Spam

edited October 2009 in General
Thought I would share some Merlin pics. :) Sorry if these are big, I'll resize in a bit.

I like helping Daddy work on his car:

Hello Everybody!

Rope toy, you're my best friend:

Go ahead, try to take my soccer ball:

Time for a nap:

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awww...Merlin...:)
    I love him already. He reminds me of my labby friend Pete...

Reilly says she agrees- those fleecey soccer balls are her faves.

and btw, Merlin, your teeth are perfect!
  • edited November -1
    Aww! I love the rope toy picture. :) And I agree with Chrystal... Merlin has very pretty teeth!
  • edited November -1
    It's hard not to fall for that face. :)

Merlin picked the soccer ball himself at the store, carried it around like he won a prize at a fair. lol Unfortunately I need to find a better brand. He ripped the stuffing out of that one. He's got super chompers which he generally uses for good and not evil. lol
  • edited November -1
    Aww! Merlin is such a cutie I love that rope toy picture when Saya was teething she would lay with her frozen washcloth like that.
  • edited November -1
    That's the most beautiful 'chair' I've ever seen! :-)
  • edited November -1
    I love when dogs do the 'lazy chew'! haha Merlin is so freaking cute!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks :) If there is an easier way to do something Merlin will find a way. And he uses his cute powers quite frequently. Like this weekend my husband was laying in bed surfing the internet and Merlin snuck into the bed and curled up next to him. Ken doesn't usually like him in the bed but couldn't resist the cuteness.(it's cute when they're puppies but an 85 lb/38.5 kg dog in the bed isn't so great when you don't have room to sleep anymore lol)
  • edited November -1
    how cute! :D looks exactly like my friend's black lab Olive.
  • edited November -1
    Gee, this makes Merlin look small.. lol We were bored yesterday with the nasty weather so we just tromped around in the back yard. Sorry the pic isn't great rain was not very cooperative.. lol
  • edited November -1
    Introducing the new and improved Merlin small shrub removal service:
  • edited November -1
    Caught in the act! Apparently there is something living under the old shed. And Merlin wants to evict them.

• edited November -1
    So, here's how Merlin spends his Friday afternoons. Sorry for the poor quality. My phone is junk and my regular camera doesn't have audio. Though of course I started filming right after he was sleep-barking. :-/ Enjoy the grainy-nostalgic-ness. Hopefully I do this right.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/kittykat82/?action=view&current=v_00079.flv