So happy i found this forum!

edited January 2010 in General
I'm really glad i found this forum. It's hard enough finding info on the Shikoku on the internet as it is, and to have found so many people, with such extensive knowledge in one place is great! Its not very many swedes that have heard about the dog. Truly hope i'll be able to find a litter somewhere rather close soon. I've spent almost all my time reading and watching pictures and clips that you guys have posted. =)

Comments

• edited November -1
    welcome to the forum
  • edited November -1
    I'm glad you find the forum helpful. We are happy to have you here. :o)
  • edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum!!
  • edited November -1
    Glad you're enjoying yourself so far. We weren't kidding when we wrote "The only requirement for membership in our community is a friendly attitude and a willingness to share your ideas and experiences" on the welcome page.

If you can't find some information on the forum, feel free to ask. Odds are somebody else has had the same question and knows the answer. And if nobody does, we generally enjoy discussing it anyway. :-)
  • edited November -1
    We're really glad you found us too! he he
  • edited November -1
    Egmato's litter must be 8 weeks soon? Why not go and see them in Holland? :D
  • edited November -1
    Thanks you guys! Maybe I should.. Can't wait to have a little pup of my own!
  • edited November -1
    Not to far away from Sweden! Just a few hours away…