Mika Spam

Mika was from the last litter that Katja's Mura would have x Kuma, as Mura has now been retired. She is a lively 10 weeks old now, and full of beans. I have a 3.5 year old Shiba Inu named "Loki" from Katja as well. The two are getting along ridiculously well. Here are some photos. I should have video edited soon as well.

Hopefully the links work.

Loki trying to figure out what this new "addition" is, and why she keeps hogging his bed.

Playtime, really... it's not as bad as it looks. There's a lot of teeth baring and snarling, but lots of rolling around and tug of war too.

Coming home

She's a little spitfire.

Comments

• Eeek!! Shikoku puppy, soo cute! Congratulations!
  • Nice pair of hounds! :)
  • Adorable! She's got some spunk eh? :-)
  • Too cute!! Can't wait to see what she looks like when she gets older:)
  • Cute! Congrats!
  • Adorable! Glad that Loki is enjoying the puppy invasion! :)

I love her colouring!
  • Adorable! I love the picture of Loki playing with his new playmate. Gotta love the Nihon ken play style.. =)
  • So cute! :D
  • congrats she's a beauty
  • Aww she's such a cutie pie! congrats!! :)
  • She's pretty cute. Her tail sticks straight up in the video... does it do that all the time?
  • Adorable! You Shiba is doing a wonderful job teaching her boundaries, but also letting her get away with murder! lol. :-) Thanks for sharing.
  • nice looking dogs!
    its good to see them getting along.
    did your shiba get along with the pup right away or did it take some time?
  • Super cute! I'm so jealous!
  • I agree Loki is being good with Mika. =)

Mika reminds me of Saya when she was 8 weeks she had that same noise when she'd rough house with Bella. My parent's thought she was being mean. lol

Saya also does those leg bites too.
  • lol! spitfire! She is super cute!
  • Very Cute! they play nicely together
  • loki better get his licks in because she will grow up FAST! coincidentally, our shiba is named mika and she's the older one. our kai ken pup (he's only 17 weeks old) is already heavier than her! if you visit kyuubi's thread you can see him in the first video at 9 weeks old. cherish the puppy days!!!!
  • too adorable congrats! I love how she just pounces and doesn't even care that he's twice her size!!
  • Aaaaaw what a cutie pie! Love the puppy-playing noises :) Makes me want a puppy like right now. LOL XD