Rearranging the furniture (more video spam)

edited March 2008 in General

This is what happens when 2 Shikoku-Ken and a Kai-Ken get crazy in your living room:

Comments

• edited November -1

This is just a random vid of the pack playing:

• edited November -1
    They all play so nice together!
  • edited November -1
    I love the furniture moving!
  • edited November -1
    <3 it
  • edited November -1
    HAHA! That's so funny! I love them!
  • edited November -1
    That is like an outtake from my house. Love it.
  • edited November -1

Kaia looks like the little guy that I'm thinking of adopting. 

All I can say is "Stay out of the way when their playing!"  I think King needs a playmate.  Hopefully we can have a play date soon with Kazi.

It definitely looks like Ahi is feeling better, that's great news!

• edited November -1
    Interior designers, that's what they are! Hilo and Maui couldn't care less, huh?
  • edited November -1

how do you give all of those dogs attention?!?!

they are wonderful, Ahi is gorgeous.  

• edited November -1
    We give them lots of love, it's Jen's full-time job, but they give eachother a lot of attention too. :c)
  • edited November -1
    i imagine they do! thats awesome, i wish i could be around a pack, learning from them every minute of my day!
  • edited November -1

Poor Kona!!! Is he ok? That was one heck of a face plant. Great video, though!!

What lucky dogs to get to be on the couch! My pups aren't allowed (they have a mean mommy), tho Mika tries to cheat by putting her butt on the couch while her front paws are on the floor. Bad, Girl!

• edited November -1

yea, at one point we just gave up and let them on the couches... now there is no turning back!

Kona did do a pretty hectic face plant. lol! He is fine, i am sure he didn't even feel it... he is built like a tank.

• edited November -1
    LOL, I didn't even notice the face plant the first time. Too funny.
  • edited November -1
    I don't know how you missed it! I felt so bad for Kona! He didn't seem like he felt it, but every time something like that happens here, I think.....'fuckin meow'. I must apply to dogs too.
  • edited November -1
    Brad I'm still baffled how in the world do the dogs play that much on your leather so much and yet they don't tear it up. 
  • edited November -1
    I'm still baffled that they all play so well together.  Human pack leader... gotta be the answer.  Good for you guys!
  • edited November -1

lol - well just yesterday we found some areas where the couch was starting show some signs of "use". We have given up on those couches tho, they are old crappy rooms-to-go couches... like 15 years old or something.

The real treat will be when we replace them and all of the sudden we don't want them to get crazy on the couches anymore... they are gonna be like "yea right dad!"

Scarlet - I dunno if its the human pack leader or not, but I appreciate your comment/complement. :c) I think the real test will be in a week when Eriko gets here. Undecided