baby Karin

edited February 2013 in Akita (秋田犬)
Hi,
Karin is almost two years old and can't believe time goes so fast.
i was researching about akita and became member of one korean Akita club called ASAMO in Korea.
I just had little interest of Japanese akita back then and just thought there were only white and red. lol
And I saw Ryujjin No Tora! beautiful silver brindle which is my Karin's Sire. He was only 10 month old back then.
I was waiting for pup~ and needed to prepare for pup. so i planned to move to orange county from L.A since I can't afford house with backyard from L.A. 50 min driving distance from my work but still wanted to move because I wanted akita so bad.
Finally I bought my new house and This guy Geen contacted me that he mated Ryujjin with Mori from Kozaki kennel.
He promised me to send me the pick of litter male because i wanted male so bad.
Mori gave birth of 9 puppies. all pups sold right away and he saved me best pup out of litter.
photo IMG_0041_zps2aad9a37.jpg
This is daikichi! the original pup that I supposed to get.
I was so exciting and couldn't wait!!
but geen contacted me 2 weeks before my friend planned to pick up pup. and told me he has underbite!!
he told me I can keep him as pet and he will send me another one from his next litter.
or get another male from same litter that i didn't really like. so I refused both.
And he offered me one little female that he was planning to keep for his kennel. and sent me these pics.
photo IMG_0034_zps76267674.jpg
photo IMG_0033_zps3505713d.jpg
photo IMG_0032_zpse6f954f7.jpg
photo IMG_0028_zpsfce8a201.jpg
I didn't plan for female but had no choice. And I did kinda like this female. so i had to accept it.
I still think the first male that I supposed to get is awsome looking dog accept underbite. great color, head, structure.
but I'm kinda lucky to have my karin!
I will write about tachi one day. but this is my story about Karin(my first JA)!! !
Bonus!
Baby Karin! i thought she was black brindle!
photo 269806_1818133301203_5464334_n_zps9b1a7d8c.jpg
photo 263611_1818132661187_3266224_n_zps4bac5415.jpg

Comments

• Aww, she was dang adorable back then!
  • edited February 2013
    Awwwww! Thanks for sharing. Karin is my favourite brindle girl. You're right, the first male is very good looking. Too bad he had an underbite. You made the best decision in the end! Sometimes things work out for the better, even though you had to settle for the 2nd option :)
  • She was tiny & so cute then!!!
    Now she has grown up to a beautiful lady :-)
  • Those puppy pictures are too cute!!!
  • yay karin!! She is so beautiful. She has a good personality too :)
  • More baby Karin please.

Haha, does she have a rock or a woodchip in her mouth in one of those last pictures? Oh, puppies. :)
  • last pic that i got from Geen right before i got karin.
    photo IMG_0718_zps7d3c9d50.jpg

thanks all for comments~