Tsuki's Latest KILL!!!

edited April 2008 in General
r.i.p little sock monkey..

Comments

• edited November -1

LMAO!  Niko meticulously pulls all of the stuffing out obsesively! 

GO TSUKI! 

• edited November -1
    precious!
  • edited November -1
    That is one of the hidden expenses I didn't consider before getting a Shiba...getting them new toys all the time! Lucy's toys need the needle and thread after one play session, sometimes as short as 30 second. And the worst possible toys out there are the "battle tested ones".
  • edited November -1
    Dave, I'll get Lucy a present she can't easily destroy.  I have a few Jake's had a while.  I've learned what to buy, albeit I still buy those he destroys because he enjoyes them so much.
  • edited November -1

Omg that pic is too cute!

Too bad Kiba doesn't pull out the stuffing from his toys....he only pulls out the stuffing in our couches Yell

I should have taken pictures of it...but he chewed up my digital camera too YellYellYell

• edited November -1
    lololol Shandrew.  Funny yet not.  I have the picture in my mind....
  • edited November -1
    Ok, but that exchange between the two of you was pretty damn funny! :-)
  • edited November -1

BAD, BAD KIBA!! Mika and Keigo get yelled at when they even look at the furniture.

Stuffing all over the house is a familiar site, for certain. Kids toys are stronger and last longer.  

• edited November -1
    Tho, they don't last forever, that's for sure.
  • edited November -1
    i can't see any of these pics, but i can imagine what they look like. our dog's toy box is filled with the carcasses of many a plush toy.
  • edited November -1
    amen brad, i might start a plush cemetary.