Blowing the puppy coat

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Dave, its a family thing. many family members have gone and i have thought about finishing my masters there because it is closer.
  • edited November -1
    There is an old saying:
    American by birth
    Southern by choice
    Bulldog by the grace of God

:)
  • edited November -1
    no I have not DL, but I will now, I'd probably enter as a computer science student, because I don't want to do the "physical" writing more or less coding and textures is what I'd like to do, also what school are you talking about UGA.
  • edited November -1
    Oh LJ. That's even worse. Now you don't even have a legit reason to route for the wrong team. :-P

Is there an echo in here?
  • edited November -1
    Shouldn't that be root and not route (like 66)??
  • edited November -1
    UGA = University of Georgia. Georgia Tech and UGA are rivals in just about everything.

The CM program is actually very interesting. See the web page. Unfortunately, even if you are "homed" in the College of Computing, you won't be able to avoid writing prose. All of the students in the program have the same requirements which means you'll have to take some classes which will require to you to write papers. If you do declare the CoC as your home department you may get to take fewer of those courses though by doing your elective courses there. Your home department really only matters for administrative purposes and where you'll find your advisor.
  • edited November -1
    Why yes, yes it should LJ. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm right. :-P
  • edited November -1
    ha ha ha
    Football season begins very shortly... i dont think i need to say more
  • edited November -1
    Wow LJ, you're very observant. Thanks for reminding me!
  • edited November -1
    Settle down children...
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, mommy....the funny thing is (other than football & gymnastics), I'm not that big of a fan. I love College Football (not a fan of pro football) and I have even rooted for GT (National Championship). My support goes like this UGA > Any team in GA > SEC > Anybody who plays against U So Cal, Michigan, & Ohio.

15 days to go!!
This discussion has been closed.