Josephine Video --- Go Dog Go, for those of you who are parents to little humans!

edited April 2008 in General

Enjoy this video of Josephine, and get an idea of her social nature and how fast she can run.

Other than that, remember its a late spring here in the upper Midwest, hence the major mud in the doggie park.  It's a bath a day when she gets to go play with her friends offleash!

Comments

• edited November -1

Well, I have tried, unsuccessfully it appears, to add a video above, and also in this comment.  Any hints would be helpful on how to do that.  Anyway, you can view the video on her Dogster page (here's the URL)...  Remember, Josephine is the found puppy that we think could possibly be a Kai Ken...

Thanks, sorry to be so lame with the attachments!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/762688

• edited November -1
    She can really run! I think my Shibas would have just been rolling in the mud and avoiding that water like it was their job.
  • edited November -1
    She was really moving on that shoreline.  Nemo has never had the chance to run in a body of water, I don't think he would.
  • edited November -1
    She is fast!  I can't see Jazz being in the water, either. 
  • edited November -1

i had my shibas in the lake again this weekend.. i need to remember to bring the camera!!!

Well, kitsune said no way, but Tsuki and Kobe were all about it! Kobe
    (the foster) even jumped OFF the floating dock into the water! Crazy
    shiba! 

I loved Josephine's video! She is beautiful! Quite a stunner! A fast stunner!  

• edited November -1
    one bone for Josephine!
  • edited November -1
    Hey thanks for the comments and compliments on Josephine!  She is a lot of fun.  I do think she was a human kid in a former life.  She is so fussy about going outside in the rain to do her business, but thenthinks nothing of having a high old time splashing in the water, mud and muck as long as there's fun to be had. (Reminds of my son at numerous times as a child playing in, or riding his bike like mad through the mud)!  Actually, Josephine is quite timid of swimming and often will not go even go near the water if there's not another dog involved in it (or maybe a duck or a goose will attract her in).  She can swim, but usually will do her best to keep her feet on the terra firma (shallow water is the best).  Now this spring she seems to lapping up the water bugs or tadpoles or some other creatures she sees in the water -- she loves to hunt the bugs!