Some Spam...

edited April 2008 in General

I have a bunch of pics from the past few days, so instead of peppering them throughout relevant threads I figured I'd just aggregate them and post them to one thread... here ya go:

Kona:

IMG_1136

IMG_1138

IMG_1137

Lani:

IMG_1135

IMG_1142

Hilo & Jen:

IMG_1147

Couch Potatoes: 

IMG_1143

IMG_1144

Comments

• edited November -1
    I just love Hilo's face!
  • edited November -1
    Awww, Lani looks like she's really comfortable in your pack. That's great! And the couch potatoes....just adorable. I would be hard pressed to break that up just because I wanted to sit on the couch.
  • edited November -1
    Maui looks to be on alert a little extra since Ahi can't help out.  Nothing is going by that window without her letting someone know about it.
  • edited November -1
    I <3 KONA! His eyes are soo sweet!  I see that Lani and Loa have worked out their problems and become little snuggle buddies eh?  Man Jen looks tiny next to Hilo!  Brandon - You mean Kaia, not Maui Laughing 
  • edited November -1

Lani and Loa have patched up their differences, they seem to be doing better. They actually seem to really like each other they just have to get a bit more comfortable with each other.

I love those pics of Kona, he looks so handsome.

Brandon - you are right, Kaia is on guard since Ahi is a little under the weather, she sits up there on her perch with her leg hanging off all day. She's so funny.

• edited November -1
    Hilo actually looks like a Japanese dog. His face and eyes are incredible.
  • edited November -1
    Hilo is a Japanese dog...Cool
  • edited November -1
    Maybe she meant that there's no mistaking him for a Japanese dog because his facial features are asian-like?
  • edited November -1

exactly, like some people see our dogs and assume mini husky or something stupid like that, we say shiba inu, they still look stupid and we say its a small japanese hunting dog.

but with Hilo, no one could doubt his origin. He plays the part very well....

• edited November -1
    I LOVE your spam, Brad. Especially the couch potato pictures. Our puppies aren't allowed on the couch so Mika and Keigo would be really jealous.