Lani!

124»

Comments

• edited November -1
    I hope everything goes well! Do keep us posted.
  • edited November -1
    Ooohhh....There better be some Lani Lamp Shade photos comming our way!

Best of luck to Miss Lani...speedy recovery!
  • edited November -1
    Good luck!!
  • edited November -1
    Do well Lani!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Best wishes for an eventless procedure and a speedy recovery! Let us know how she does.
  • edited November -1
    Good Luck Lani!!! wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
  • edited November -1
    Lani is on her way home. Jen just picked her up and said she was doing great - like nothing happened. She will be home soon and hopefully be able to recover w/o a cone. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    That's great news! :-)
  • edited November -1
    I am so glad that she has come through her surgery so well! In cases like this you have to keep reminding yourself that she has to stay calm for 10 days or so, even if she wants to run about and play.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Yay for Miss Lani!!
  • edited November -1
    hope pretty ms lani makes a speedy recovery! :)
    koda just got fixed too & he was so miserable for the 1st couple of days, and hes really hating the cone
  • edited November -1
    That's fantastic! Lani is such a special girl. I hope she continues to have an easy recovery.
  • edited November -1
    Love to Lani & a quick recovery <3 ~
  • edited November -1
    How is Lani doing today?
  • edited November -1
    Hope Lani is doing good, She is absolutely beautiful!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Sending good thoughts to Lani!
  • edited November -1
    Well, Lani is doing well. She has not had much of an appetite, but today Jen got her some chicken and rice and she eat that up in a second... so I think she may be being a drama queen.

She's restricted to the office for the rest of this week, then thing should be back to normal.

----
  • edited November -1
    LOL. A few years ago, we had to take Jewel to the vet. She had a terrible sore on her back leg. Don't know how the hell she got it. We took her to the vet and had to follow up the next day because she wasn't eating. The vet said 'Did you try wet or home cooked food? Animals are very smart. When they're sick, they tend to eat only good food.' He got out a can of wet food and she ate it in moments!

Glad she's doing well.
  • edited March 2009
    I never knew this until I had a furry animal in the house again. 1 day after bringing the new kitten home, she was sick [ runny stools & vomiting ] & would NOT eat any of her kitten food...she was giving us a heart attack, but of course, boiled chicken she ate in a heartbeat.

Silly animals. [ but on second thought, humans tend to be the same way! ]

Let Lani be Queen for a little while, she deserves it! ;)~
  • edited November -1
    Considering she had a major surgery done, it's okay for her to be a drama queen for a little bit -winks-.

So, she holding up just fine without the use of a cone or "lampshade"?
  • edited November -1
    Yea, Akita are pretty good, they don't pick at themselves... well, our don't anyway. Hilo did just a bit, but if you recall, he was miserable [and close to death] after his neuter.
  • edited November -1
    Glad Miss Lani is doing well.
  • edited November -1
    It's good to know she's recovering well.
  • edited November -1
    yay for ms lani! hope to see more pics of her soon!
  • edited November -1
    glad to hear she's doing well!