Comments

• edited November -1
    Poor little Frenchy! He's like "ah... a little help here?"
  • awww...i dont know whether to feel bad for him or laugh at him! He's so adorable but that can't be good for his little back. And is that momma sitting in the background? why doesn't she help her little pup? He is sooooo cute though!
  • edited November -1
    This is probably why Frenchies always need C-sections to give birth.. lol
  • edited November -1
    Too cute!
  • edited November -1
    Ahh, how adorable! I desperately wanted to help the pup too though, lol.
  • edited September 2009
    That is the cutest thing ever. I would name him Turtle LOL.. I have always wanted one of these guys.
  • edited November -1
    He definitely reminds me of a turtle, it's funny yet sad
  • edited November -1
    That's adorable, made my night.
  • edited November -1
    poor baby, i too always wanted one of these and its probably the breed i would have if rich would agree to a smaller breed, which will never happen cause he just enjoys moaning about tripping up over them and eating fur when they blow.
  • edited November -1
    Venus, tell Rich my friend Chris complains about tripping over his 200lb English Mastiff all the time.
  • edited November -1
    Must...help...him!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Just want to give him a little push! Frenchies are way too cute.
  • edited November -1
    AWE!!

• edited November -1
    I would freak out if that bug was in my house, or crawling on my dog! EW
  • edited November -1
    That poor puppy! He is so freaked out by that big bug.
  • edited November -1
    ACK! That reminds me of those beetles from The Mummy that eat your brain. It looks like a pet or something though?? There's an open container/terrarium at the end of the video. Still gives me the creeps.
  • edited November -1
    P.S. Thanks, now I want a frenchie...

• edited November -1
    The first video was sad but cute... The second... Just kind of creepy. :) And the third... AWWWWW!
  • edited November -1
    I love them all!!! I REALLY love the second bug one! They are clearly scared of the beetle but insist on trying to eat it at the same time... silly dogs.
  • edited November -1
    LMAO!!!! "THERE'S A BUG ON MY FACE!!!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" ahhaha That puppy thought he was doing so well by picking the bug up.....untill it grabbed ahold of it's FACE! ahahah

Now I have to watch the last one!
  • edited November -1
    OMG! Gaston has the cutest little growl ever!!! lol SO CUTE!
  • edited November -1
    Ahh... poor turtle puppy.
  • edited November -1
    grrrrrr get that camera out mah face!
  • edited November -1
    Koda plays with the cutest Frenchie Poncho. He just hangs from Koda's neck. I'm totally in <3 with them now.

PS that bug freaks me out!
  • edited November -1
    In my old apartment, my neighbor downstairs was (still is) a life science teacher. He always had the best creepy crawlies. I guess I should mention to the forum members that I will be meeting soon, that I also have Tasmanian Millipedes...
  • edited November -1
    It's not so much the bug, but that it's being tortured by the dogs that bothers me. Koda likes eating bugs, and would enjoy that beetle? in our home immensely. He especially likes hard bodied crunchy ones. It just grosses me out to watch him torture them before the kill. Eow.
  • edited November -1
    I am equally skeeved by the crunch factor when bugs are eaten. Precisely why I cannot watch Bizarre Foods.
  • edited November -1
    Oh my gosh, that show kills me. I have chills just thinking about it, but for some reason I still watch it. It's like I want to see what people eat that's gross but then get shocked when I'm grossed out. ha ha ha
  • edited November -1
    Try to think of it like mini shrimp or crabs.. lol
  • edited November -1
    A Tasmanian Millipede. Well then. I had to google it, though I think an old professor of mine had a bit of a fascination with creepy long bugs that she could hold "as a bracelet"...

I've got chills now. Chills chills chills. Ok, I can deal with this huge nasty bug that lives in your home while you sleep..