Rescue Shiba Puppy Cam

RyuRyu
edited January 2009 in Rescue
Shino is a foster Shiba with SIRA (from the same mill as Mika [AKA Chloe] I believe). Little did we know that she was actually PREGNANT when released to the rescue! She gave birth to 4 gorgeous puppies and all are doing well. Their names are Akira, Nami, Kambei, and Shiro. They will be available for adoption at a later date. We are so relieved that mom and puppies are out of the puppy mill cycle.

They are live on this puppy cam:

Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

Comments

• edited November -1
    OMG!!!

Adorable!!!

Glad mum & the pups are all well! ~
  • edited November -1
    Oh great, there goes all of the forum members' free time. :-P

I agree, its great she's out of the mill and into rescue. Thanks for posting!
  • edited November -1
    oh.

my.

gosh.
  • edited November -1
    awww they are so cute!! All pure shiba puppies I assume?
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    They're growing up so fast! Mom and puppies are still doing well. Nikki and I are hooked. :)

Another positive - due to the popularity of this puppy cam, more people are e-mailing SIRA to potentially adopt our current fosters! Yay!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Jenny - all pure Shibas! She got pregnant while still at the mill but didn't show any signs until she started giving birth!
  • edited November -1
    How beautiful : ) I am sure they will find wonderful homes!

They sure do look like pure Shiba puppies.... Puppies find placement fast regardless of breed, it is the older dogs that some people won't give a second chance. Shibas are so bright that usually taking in and adopting an adult is less work than most puppies.

It's tough to get across to folks that adult dogs are not really damaged goods and make just as nice of a companion bonding well to their families.

Thanks for sharing Pam!
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    I love the way they move while they're sleeping :) ~