Round 3 For Ahi :o(

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Take good notes on this Brad ... it'll make an excellent chapter in your book. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    You guys really have your hands full! But you have the experience and the dedication to go through it! Hang in there!
  • edited November -1
    Geez man, my head is spinning thinking of all the activity. When do you find time to work and make a living to support you and your family? Hilo will settle after surgery, Ahi, the beautiful one, will heal properly and be a brand new happier, healthier girl. Lani's current predicament will be short-lived, Kona will takeover the household :-), and where did you say those Shibas are?
  • edited November -1
    Yes, I would expect the Shibas to start something, the great opportunist they are! Good luck with all the hectic activity going on in your household. I can't even begin to imagine the logistics of it all.
  • edited November -1
    Glad to hear they got Ahi stitched up again, hopefully things will get back to whatever passes for normal soon.
  • edited November -1
    Loa pays Ahi a little visit:

----
  • edited November -1
    how precious, she looks so happy to be near Ahi! and vice versa!
    I'm so glad you have such a nice pack!

How is everyone doing today?
  • edited November -1
    Awww, that is just precious! I miss Ahi and her antics. :-(

She's still pretty drugged huh?
  • edited November -1
    How is Ahi now?
    Hope she's better!
    ^_^
  • edited November -1
    Everyone is recovering nicely - Lani's heat is starting to go away, Hilo and Kona seem to feel batter, Loa is active and playing again and Ahi is really looking better! She seems to feel a lot better too, so her spirits are up - which is GREAT!

I miss Ahi and her crazies too. :o(

----
  • edited November -1
    I am so glad that things are starting to settle. But the vigilance but be difficult after so many surgeries. She couldn't be luckier than to have you and Jen.
    Good about the diminishing heat of Lani's:-}

Britain
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE Loa, she is incredibly sweet with all the kissies. Glad everyone is feeling better!