Nihon Ken Forum Secret Santa Participant List

Comments

• edited November -1
    I agree!
  • edited November -1
    Mine might be mailed out late as I'm working all mornings for the next two weeks :(

Hopefully, I can mail itout on the 13th at the latest on my way to the dog show.

*sigh* why can't post offices be open til late.

[ btw...can I get a box from the post office? Normally I have spares lieing around but not this time >_> ]~
  • edited November -1
    The post office should have plenty of shipping supplies!
  • edited December 2008
    Thanks! haha I feel like such an idiot when it comes to the post! :(

My first time shipping something :) haha, kind of sad -_- ~
  • edited November -1
    Don't feel bad Osy, mine isn't mailed yet either. I was going to grab a box from the post office today, but the line was WAY too long. >_>

Jack's package has arrived. :D
  • edited November -1
    Jazz's package has arrived!
  • edited November -1
    I should warn my secret Santa. I am physically incapable of waiting until Christmas. My own husband keeps my gifts at work so I can't peek.
  • edited November -1
    I'm having difficulty and I've only been home for an hour.
  • edited November -1
    Beebe and Ike's gifts arrived!

I had to put them in the closet so we aren't tempted to have an early Christmas :(
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ryu got his package today!! Yay!
  • edited November -1
    Just came back from the Post Office.

Boy are they assh*les this time of year!!! :(

The last time I sent a package about a year ago, they had to look inside the box and then sealed up the top of the box for me. So I naturally assumed it would be the same this time around. I got to the front, and the lady was like, "You have to SEAL it, dear." & then rolled her eyes at me >_> Well, she had 3 rolls of open tape on the counter, so I said, "Well, I can use some of that tape?" And she said "NO! Either bring your own or buy it from us."

So I bought their crappy expensive tape, cut myself three times on the sharp part, & then went to a different [ much nicer ] guy to mail off my box.

Quite literally my blood went into this haha [ though I didn't get any on the package :) ] the guys at the UPS Supply store where I bought my box were way nicer.

BUT! It was worth it, so I'm happy :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Miso and Sake received their package today! I had to put it up HIGH so they couldn't get to it to open it before Christmas!
  • edited November -1
    I ended up giving mine to my brother to hide from me. uummm, I mean Jazz.
  • edited November -1
    Both Bella and Nola received their packages tonight! They are in a closet until Hanukkah after a quick sniff. :)
  • edited November -1
    I hope everyone was able to mail out their secret santa gifts this week!

Please keep posting that you received your packages so your secret santa and I know they got there.

THANKS! Enjoy!
  • edited November -1
    Got mine <3 ~
  • edited November -1
    me too
  • edited November -1
    Got mine about a week ago sorry been pretty busy and havent been on for a while.
  • edited November -1
    Tsuki received hers today!
  • edited November -1
    Im so glad Christmas is on Thursday, the suspense is killing me! (And by me I mean Miso and Sake of course!)
  • edited November -1
    I'm still waiting to hear that Captain Jack, (my) Kitsune and Mylie all received their gifts - then thats everyone!

Tsuki KNOWS there is a box on the table that is just for her. She KNOWS! I hope I can keep her waiting until Christmas...
  • edited November -1
    So, I took Miso and Sake's box down the other day to put some doggy wrapping paper on it and Miso tried to open the box! Jerk. Lucky for me I caught him in time and sealed the box back up (he chewed a small corner). He can't wait for anything! Now he knows the box with the doggy wrapping paper is his/sake's and he is dying to open it.
  • edited November -1
    Mylie's Christmas gift came today!!! I had to be nosy and check the return address label to see who it came from ;) It's sitting on the counter.. Mylie won't stop barking at, and sniffing at it... She must smell doggies :)
  • edited November -1
    Jack's gift arrived December 5th or so. I'm sure I posted it then...
  • edited November -1
    Sooooooo, Everyone will be posting pics of their animals opening their gifts, Riiiiiiiight? :D
  • edited November -1
    Clearly Katie!! I'm already planning the 'poses' under the tree with the gifts... lol... I need a hobby...
  • edited November -1
    My camera is charged and ready to go!
  • edited November -1
    I'm ready to go, too! We may actually do this today. The kids' go to their mom's for a week (we are waiting to see if it really pans outs that way or not), so it'll just be me & my brother will be spending some time learning how to play the Wii.
  • edited November -1
    YAY!!!! I can't WAIT to see them all!!!

LJ, What games do you have for the Wii? We have one and we LOVE IT!!!!!! BEST present we EVER bought! We've had it for a year and a half now and it gets used pretty much everyday by at least one of us! lol
  • edited November -1
    There's a mario game, maybe cart racing?, some action type game, americon idol and Wii fit. My brother bought the Wii and the games, so I'm not really sure.