Nihon Ken Forum Secret Santa Participant List

12346»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Both Bella and Nola opened their Secret Santa gifts yesterday, but I was too lazy to upload the pictures until last night. :)

Nola was a little overwhelmed at all the picture taking, paper rustling, and other excitement. So Bella got the most camera action.
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    Nola patiently waiting her turn:
    From Secret Santa
    Bella got this awesome unstuffed fox, that was a HUGE hit between both her and Nola... You will see in a sec. :)
    From Secret Santa
    Bella also got some awesome venison treats that coaxed even little Nola over to the fun!
    From Secret Santa
    Yeah, we are mean:
    From Secret Santa
    Nola got a fluff bone and chew bone from Planet Dog (both which she immediately stole and hid under the couch. :)
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    She also got these awesome dried sweet potato treats which were a hit with both pups!
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    Bella doing high fives for some of the new treats:
    From Secret Santa
    Everyone focuses for venison!
    From Secret Santa
    And the fight for the fox is on:
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    From Secret Santa
    Nola won!
    From Secret Santa
    (Sorry about all the pictures, but we had so much fun doing Secret Santa!)

Everyone loved their gifts, and each others gifts. They played all morning with the new toys. (Which is pretty amazing, since both of them have the attention span of a flea.) Thank you very much to our Secret Santas (who by the way, did not identify themselves!). We had a blast, and think this is an awesome tradition that should continue in the future!
  • edited November -1
    I took the address on our gifts and looked up the members map to see who was the closest - I couldn't not know.
  • edited November -1
    When should we say who sent what?
  • edited November -1
    I did mine when I posted my pics.
  • edited December 2008
    Beebe and Ike had a great time openning their gifts at my mommy's. I have no clue who sent them but thank you from the dogs. There was a cute little squeaky moose for Ike and a darling pink crinkle/squeaky beanie baby dog for Beebe. They loved them. Little Buddy the weasle killer confiscated the gifts in the end after Beebe did all the hard work to open them...Please excuse my informal attire...I have been stuck inside for a few days 2/2 the weather so am just hanging out in Pj's mostly. Anyways, thank you secret santa!
  • edited November -1
    Evan I hope Belle gets something she loves at Bark and Giggle. I have never been around a mini daschaund (sp?) so I didn't know how big/small she was!
  • edited November -1
    The pups with all their presents is the cutest thing! :)

My flock's gifts came from Kyla & Cap'n Jack! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! <3

Now I just need to get around to posting pictures... :) ~
  • edited November -1
    bump! did everyone get to post?
  • edited January 2009
    Who was Beebe and Ike's secret santa? Thank you again!