Sake is recovering! Now with Lampshade Photos!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Did you at least get her some brisket and potato latkes for her Bark-Mitzva? :-P
  • edited November -1
    Sake is home..resting. We havent put her lamp shade on her yet because she is sleeping under the bed. She seems okay, just a little out of it. I will keep you guys updated.
  • edited November -1
    Ha ha, right of passage. I always thought of it that way, too. I hate waiting during procedures. Everyone gets irritated with me and tells me to leave, and I work there! So glad she is safe and home.
  • edited November -1
    Very glad that Sake is home and resting... under the bed. How Shiba of her. :) Give her love from the Friedman gang!
  • edited November -1
    Awww hope the poor babe feels better soon <3 ~
  • edited November -1
    Sake is doing much better today. She slept throught the night. She did eat and drink this morning and do all her business outside. She still is walking around gingerly, but seems to be doing okay. I gave her her pain meds this AM and confined her to our small kitchen with lots of soft blankies to lay on, she seemed to enjoy that. Miso was wondering why I gated him out of her space...he really wants to play with her. But I think he knows she needs some time.

I did get some lampshade pictures, but I forgot to bring my camera to work so I will post tonight when I get home.
  • edited November -1
    glad to hear she's doing ok!
  • edited November -1
    Yay! She'll be 100% in no time.
  • edited November -1
    Glad to hear all went well and she's recovering nicely. I'm sure she'll be bouncing off the walls in no time. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Yay!!! :o) I can't wait for lampshade pictures... nothing better than a recovering conehead Shiba ;o)
  • edited November -1
    Lampshade photos:

• edited November -1
    Poor little Sake...She must feel so embarrassed, glad she's safe at home
  • edited November -1
    She looks absolutely mortified in that last picture. :-P

Glad little Sake is home and recovering.
  • edited November -1
    aww, poor girl! Heal quickly Sake!
  • edited November -1
    Ah the indignity of it all. ; )

FYI. A couple of days following Koji's neutering, I ended up replacing the gauze wrap and string that the vets thread through the neck end with Koji's collar. It occurred to me that the loops were designed to thread a standard collar through them (at least the nylon variety). So I figured I could at least spruce things up by having his collar on instead of that cheesy gauze and string. A little OCD, huh? : )
  • edited November -1
    Awwwww!!!!!!!!! Pooor babe!!!!!! ~
  • edited November -1
    Great Idea Kojichan! I will have to look into that.

Sake only wears her dish when we are not able to be around. She is REALLY great about not licking the area though, I have only seen her try and lick once or twice and when I told her not to she stopped and didn't pay any more attention to it.

P.S. She is back to her normal drama queen self wanting to run and play with Miso... :P
  • edited November -1
    She has a cute little naked tummy.
  • edited November -1
    She looks SO Skinny with her belly shaved! I told Chris last night we need to feed her more! LOL!
  • edited November -1
    I always feel sorry for their poor ears when they are wearing the e collars. It keeps bumping their ears and we all know how touchy Shibas are about their ears being touched.
  • edited November -1
    What? Shibas touchy about their ears??? Lol... That is actually new to me. Both Bella and Nola love to have their ears rubbed. Now their feet... that is a different story! :)

Glad that Sake is starting to get back to her normal self. Just a few more days and she will be back to normal!
  • edited November -1
    Kristin!!! Are you starving my dear sweet little Legs?! ~
  • edited November -1
    Osy,
    She's not starving Legs...she's enhancing Leg's legs! :)

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    lmao! ~
  • edited November -1
    LOL, you guys. Legs eats like you wouldn't believe! She is our little chow hound. She just went through another growth spurt length wise though so she looks skinny right now. Plus the shaved tummy doesn't help!