2010 America's Family Pet Expo (So.Cal)

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Looks like we're located between the Korean Jindo and the Tosa Inu:
    Shikoku Ken Booth

Unfortunely, for my dogs, we are located in a very crowded/high traffic area (dogs will be limited on potty breaks!). On the bright side we have a 10 x 20 booth this year (yay!) and BOTH sides to the booth are blocked to non-exhibitors so that the dogs can relax if stressed or just take a break and nap <--- and I don't have to worry about people trying to pet the dogs through their crates!

The cool thing though is that people don't have to "find" us...we're in the Breezeway so people will just "run" into us =].
  • edited November -1
    It was too late to give request but I've been talking to some of the Akiho members and I think next year we will try to group together - Akita, Japanese Akita, Shikoku Ken & Tosa (probably won't be able to do Shiba because they do seem to like being indoors).

Hey Gin! If you're able to do a 3-day event, perhaps 1 year...you and your Kishu could do a booth? That would be awesome...then maybe we can coordinate a Kai Ken booth as well -glances at Tara-...you have TWO now! =p
  • aykayk
    edited November -1
    Need any supplies? I have a spare waist-high x-pen that could be used as a barrier between the Shikoku and Tosa. Keep any noses from poking over past the curtain. There'll be an x-pen barrier on the Jindo side.
  • edited November -1
    Sounds good to me. I was planning on going but I'm strapped for time but it would be sweet to do a booth
  • edited November -1
    If you do a Kai booth, I will be there!
  • edited November -1
    Count Ichi, Joey and me for April 17th, 10-12p.m.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Now we need some Kai Ken to join at the booth too! Hmmm...
  • edited November -1
    I would bring the kids with me. According to a Woman who was born in Japan and raised with Kais Maymay is more type than Koda. :-). I met her Wed at the dog park. She knew Maymay was a Kai right away. She might be a better example lol. But Koda's just a really handsome man now.
  • edited November -1
    I'm sure I can put that extra x-pen to use Ann, thanks!
  • edited November -1
    ...why does it have to be in April...xD if it was In May I could go since I'd be home from school, assuming I could find someone willing to drive me 6-7 hours...looks fun. Good-luck with the scavenger hunt! I hope you all have fun.
  • edited November -1
    I just might go............
  • edited November -1
    I'm soooo excited to go (:
    I'll probably be there both Saturday and Sunday haha.
  • edited November -1
    I will be there Friday only. Does anybody know what cross-streets the exhibitor parking is on?
  • aykayk
    edited April 2010
    I don't have my instructions with me, but in the past it's been off of Arlington Ave. at Gate 4.

I'll be attending on Friday only as well [Jindo booth, but I can dog-sit the Shikoku booth for bathroom breaks]. Unfortunately, I'll be late since my manager insisted that I change my Flex Day and attend a meeting in the morning.