the new babys

pictures of Shima and Players puppys... they are so loud... I had to give them a frozen water bottle..finally some quiet..
Shima x Player
the boy
the girls

Comments

• eek..those are big ...sorry still learning how to post here..
  • OMG!!!! Congratulations, they're so cute!
  • OOOOH! How cute! Congrats, Marsha!

So, what does the frozen water bottle do?
  • edited July 2011
    Cute pups! Congrats!

----
  • Congrats on the cute pups!
  • Congrats! They are cute...definitly in the furry potato stage! :)
  • they were hot... it helped cool them down... the cying stopped...
  • Cute pups can't wait to see them as they grow. =)
  • Awww, I love kai blobs!
  • I love the furry potato stage description...
  • These puppies are absolutely adorable! I've been looking to buy for awhile now... Obviously you won't be selling them anytime in the immediate future, but could you maybe throw some prices at me? I'm really interested!!
  • Marsha they are beautiful little babes! how old are they?
  • a few days, been so busy with everything, I will have to look it up...absoloutely went blank..
  • Aaaaw they are so cute! I also happen to love the "furry potatoe stage" :D Haha...
  • Congratulations Marsha!!! They are sooooooooo cute! Koda was born with a big white spot. This so makes me have to fight wanting a puppy.
  • Gongrats! They are cute :).
  • Super adorable! Congrats on the litter! I can't wait to see them grow :)
  • They are so adorable :)
  • Uggg. Puppy lust! Just a few more weeks till my new pup is on the scene. :-)
  • @dlroberts- ok I missed something...what puppy
  • I think a lab. Am I right?
  • edited July 2011
    @kaikenone - @tjbart17 is right. I'm getting a pointing lab. Pups are just a few weeks old right now. I'll be picking him up on August 12th.
  • Nice!!!!!! Is there one brown one?
  • Marsha - Aww sausage

Dave - O.O that's a lot of puppies. Congrats.
  • @tjbart17 - Nope, no brown ones. That just mom's swollen teets. With 12 puppies to feed, those teets are getting a workout! (BTW, the pups are 1 day old in that picture.)
  • Holy crap!!! I mistook that for a pup!!! I really question ever having kids now.
  • WOW! that is a lot of pups! Congrats Dave :)
  • Congrats on the Kai pups and woohoo to Dave! I know your going to make a west coast trip again with your new bird dog. Sad but every time I look at Kai pups, I start thinking of little Ame chan... I sure miss her a lot.
  • I was finally able to get a couple of pictures, sorry it took soooo long.
    imageimage
  • waw soo cutteee!