the new babys

2»

Comments

• OMG, those Kai pups are so cute I can't stand it! Love them! Congrats on the pups!

and @Dave, congrats on the lab puppy. Does this mean we can't make lab comparions anymore? (ie. "my NK is friendly, but not like a lab..." :lol:)
  • Oh I am dying of all the cuteness that is those puppies! I want a puppy......When Koda gets better, I should look into that.
  • So cute! I love kai ken pups.
  • Cute pups, Marsha!
  • They are super cute!
  • Aww, Kaiblobs! A couple of them look like they are going to have a very nice dark brindle.
  • Kai puppies are so cute! If Kaiya wasn't so busy spending all my cash, I'd get her a brother :)
  • @brittk I feel you on that one right now! ; -) But they are so worth it!!

I am thinking about a puppy when Koda gets better, which BTW won't be for another 9 months at least.
  • @tjbart17, Im not complaining at all. I am more than happy to spend whatever I need to get Kaiya feeling 100% and she knows it. I just think she would LOVE a little brother to boss around (i mean play with ;-) )
  • @brittk Trust me I commend you. I think it's amazing how supportive you are with Kaiya. She is one lucky girl!!!

I think Koda wants a little sister to love and kiss and get bossed around by.
  • @tjbart17, we should just move near each other. That's what Kaiya loves to do...kiss and be bossy. She and Koda would get along famously!
  • the pups are just so cute. I love the little boy
  • @sjp051993 Oh you are such a tease Stacey!!!
  • Wow, they are so cute. I love the coloration of kai ken.
  • @brittk & @tjbart17 - If you guys are planning on moving, you should head eastward... :)

@kaikenone - Marsha, is it time for more puppy pictures yet?
  • @Sunyata, If I go any farther east, ill be in water :) I live in Maryland.
  • @sunyata lol if I moved any further west I'd be in the water. And actually I would love to get out of California and go further east. Now if I can just get rid of my underwater home. ;-)
  • @brittk - I had no idea you were on the east coast! Next time a meet up is planned, you should absolutely join in! And if you are ever in VA, let me know!

@tjbart17 - Virginia is gorgeous in the Fall... :)
  • @sunyata I am in VA from time to time, have friends in Arlington, but I work in DC, so Im always close. Where in VA are you? we should get the kids together to play!
  • @brittk - Oh, I am much further south than that... I am in Amherst County, which is just outside of Lynchburg, about an hour south of Charlottesville. However, I would be up for a road trip at some point this fall!
  • Ok, so to let the cat out of the bag, the male (blue collar in the pics) is coming to me. With that being said, I need some help coming up with a name. Please send me your suggestions.
  • So freak'n cute! One of these days I difinately want to own a Kai to hun with my Kishus.
  • Oh kai puppy cuteness overload. Luckily I will visit with the Danish kai breeder, who has her first litter at this time. They are about a month old. Gonna visit this sunday and will take LOADS of pics!! Wish I was ready for a pup! *sigh*