Nihon Ken Forum Secret Santa Participant List

Comments

• edited November -1
    Does anyone else want to participate? I think I'll start matching people to their secret santa sometime next week.
  • edited November -1
    Tyler
    1 year old male shiba
    love toy take make noise

no allergies

ship anywhere.
  • edited November -1
    Can everyone who has submitted their pup to participate either whisper or email (shibaslave@gmail.com) me the address where the toy exchange items are to be shipped please? I can start matching people up next week.

Thank you!!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Can I whisper my address for it ALL the be sent to Niko and Sasha???
    ; )
  • edited November -1
    (sure)
    :))
  • edited November -1
    YAY! Its gonna be a great Christmas for my girls!!
    LOL
  • edited November -1
    We're still waiting for a few more addresses and any one else who wants to participate!!
  • edited November -1
    I would Like to participate!

Miso - 1 year old
    Adult
    No allergies, loves anything he can chew on

Sake - 4 months old
    Puppy
    No allergies

Will ship ANYWHERWE!
  • edited November -1
    Eh, as much as i'd love to -- I think i'll need to back out this year. We're going to be a little short this year with my dad getting laid off. Even with a limit on spending, I do need any money I can get my hands on. Since i'm a college student and all. :(
  • edited November -1
    thats ok, best of luck to you, i realize how hard this holiday season is going to be for just about everyone... us totally included!

- -- - -
    Will anyone else be participating? And those that haven't provided their mailing address PLEASE do so. I will pair you up and we can start this thing!
  • edited November -1
    Sorry Jen! I've been MIA for a few weeks, just sent my address :)
  • edited October 2008
    sorry, my mistake....please delete.
  • edited October 2008
    OK! Of all those that have sent me their addresses, I have paired participants and will whisper you who you will be buying for and their mailing address. You will be their secret santa. Please confirm with me that you have received the whisper.
    Please refer to the above descriptions to help with your shopping for your giftee.

Ideally, everyone should be receiving their packages by December 17th as Christmas shipping is crazy and if you don't ship by then it might take a bit of time.

When you receive your gift, let us know who your secret santa was and maybe take pics of your pup (or birds :) enjoying their gifts!

Thanks all! Please whisper any questions or concerns to me.
  • edited November -1
    Is there a spending limit for each pet?
  • edited November -1
    Anywhere from $10-15 is good.
  • edited November -1
    OOOH! Super exciting! :)
  • edited November -1
    What day are we opening gifts??? I'd just like to know cuz I wanna make my babies wait til close to the 25th :o)
  • edited November -1
    I figured the 25th.
  • edited November -1
    Miso and Sake will have to wait to Christmas to open their gifts...especially since I have to wait till then to open mine :)
  • edited November -1
    I bought my gifts this weekend!!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks to all that confirmed - I'm still waiting to hear back from everyone to make sure you got your giftee and you can still participate.

Thanks all!
  • edited November -1
    Oh sorry got it. What is the denomination limitation again? I am indeed participating.
  • edited November -1
    I think we all agreed $10-$15 and thats all I'm going to be able to afford!
  • edited November -1
    You guys are all so cute!
  • edited November -1
    Is that per dog or total?
  • edited November -1
    Its total, $10-15 total.
  • edited November -1
    Before or after shipping? :p ~
  • edited November -1
    before would be best because shipping varies and everyone should be receiving a gift of equal value that they sent.
  • edited November -1
    Im sorry Im very late can I still participate? Not that Boo needs any more gifts or anything :-)
  • edited November -1
    is everyone doing ok with this?