Please keep Kaia in your thoughts.

13»

Comments

• edited November -1
    I'm late to this thread, but I'm glad to hear Kaia is improving! Stay strong little one!! You guys are in my thoughts!!
  • edited November -1
    YAY!!! That is fantastic news! I'm so happy Kaia is doing better!
  • edited November -1
    I'm so happy to hear it. Best of luck in your recovery, Kaia!
  • edited November -1
    Yay!!!! I'm so glad she's starting to feel better :oD
  • edited November -1
    Fantastic news!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Time to do the happy dance, that's great news!
  • edited November -1
    Hey there, I've been following the news about your friend since I've joined up on this forum, and I can say I'm overjoyed that she's feeling better. I was hoping for the best this entire time, and I'm so glad your little friend is recovering well!
  • edited November -1
    Good Good Good
  • edited November -1
    Thanx all!

We really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement. I dunno what I would do w/o all of you. Truth is, after she got ill and things were looking bad, making this post was the second thing I thought to do [first was to call the vet]. I didn't think to call call my family or anything like that. I think that speaks volumes for how supportive of a community this is. :o)

A little more good news too...

Kaia ate a little tonight! I mean, really, it was a tiny piece boiled chicken... but it's progress! :o)

She is now acting like: "why am I in a crate by myself?" instead of "uggg, I can't move.... don't touch me. Who are you?"

----
  • edited November -1
    Awwwww! This makes me so happy to hear <3

Brad, it's all thanks to you. You've built up a great community, & likewise, we are all greatful for it :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Awww... I feel special now.

Go Kaia! You eat that chicken and get well!
  • edited November -1
    I know it's kinda cheesy to say... but I had a hard time reading the thread because I felt so bad for everyone in the Anderson household.

It's never easy to hear about someone in pain, especially when they can't tell you where it hurts and why. Your furry kids are a big part of the forum - and obviously you're the reason we even have such an awesome online community in the first place! I can't help but feel attached to everyone here... kinda weird to admit, but it's true :o)
  • edited November -1
    Not weird at all Evan! I feel the same way <3 [ but then again...maybe we're both just weirdos?! ] ~
  • edited November -1
    I love waking up to good news :D
  • edited November -1
    Very good news! It's such a relief to know she's feeling better.

Thank you for keeping us updated.
  • edited November -1
    thats great to hear that shes better!
    hope she makes a speedy recovery!
  • edited November -1
    Great to hear that she is recovering
  • edited November -1
    YAY! I am so glad she ate! I bet by this morning she is ready to have a good breakfast and maybe some snuggle time.

I agree with Rina, waking up to good news is great. (After letting the pups out for their morning constitutional, this first thing I did was check on Kaia.)
  • edited November -1
    Awesome news. I hope she is eating more this morning. Those meds really did a number on her.
  • edited November -1
    Yeah! Keep on progressing Kaia!
  • edited November -1
    its a valentines miracle!

;)
  • edited November -1
    Great news, hang in there Kaia!

Happy Valentines Day!

XXX,
    Harlow, Koshi & Goldie

Harlow valentine
  • edited November -1
    I'm glad she's feeling better! :)
  • edited November -1
    Oh, good! I, too, was afraid to read the thread because I was fearing bad news. When I saw all the replies, I thought it's either really good news or really bad news. I'm so glad it's good news.

So are there any preventative measures for Kaia?
  • edited November -1
    That got scary there for a bit. Ya know, the great thing about reading this days later is that I can get to the bottom and find that Kaia is getting well again. Yay! I love good news!
  • edited November -1
    Just got back to internet and read this...Hope Kaia is doing well.
This discussion has been closed.