where is everybody?

12346»

Comments

• edited November -1
    i'm here, mostly reading but here i am ;)
  • edited November -1
    koda has a great smile!
    question: have you ever seen the disney movie ''Lady and the Tramp''? I ask because we were watching our two shibas interact with the basset mix we just brought in, and I swear they (shibas) are like the Siamese cat twins and he's all Lady in the house. Its funny!!
  • edited November -1
    I'm here too! Been super busy these past few weeks dealing with family who is visiting from Japan, selling our car, buying a car,selling a house, getting our finances together for a down payment for buying a house, and figuring out where the hell we're going to live in the coming year! Lots of stress and moving around. I am mentally and physically drained!

But I am back now! I'm glad I can finally come on here to relax and catch up on everything.
  • edited November -1
    Did anyone notice the new info to the left of the threads? We can now see who is online...now you guys will know how much I actually hang out on the fourm! LOL.
  • edited November -1
    Holy hell Romi, sounds like you have your hands full.

Lol Kristin now we can all confirm what we already knew, we're a bunch of forum addicts :P
  • edited November -1
    How did I miss the 'see who is online' thing??? That is AWESOME! Thanks Brad!
  • edited November -1
    Don't worry Casey it just showed up not too long ago...

I just noticed it because I never leave the forum. LOL!
  • edited November -1
    That is so cool, I wonder what the difference between a guest and a phantom user is
  • edited November -1
    Phantom user is someone who selected on their profile options to "hide" from the list. Guest is someone who isn't signed in.
  • edited November -1
    Sucks, no time to forum. Work doesn't like it when I spam :( Also been at shows/matches and meetups the last few weekends.
  • edited November -1
    It's quiet around here today...
  • edited November -1
    huh. this forum is kinda dead today isnt' it?
    Most of my day has been fighting (or, reasoning?) with those who 'run' this campus and my department in particular. Nuns. And boy, can they fight back.
  • edited November -1
    Jen I just got the FUNNIEST image in my head..Fighting Nuns...HA.

Maybe it's because I am on the forum ALL DAY and never leave I notice how quiet things are... :P
  • edited March 2009
    They put the 'B' in subtle.
  • edited November -1
    We just got back from our walk... we met an injured goose, or at least it seemed injured/disoriented. I'm currently trying to get someone at the wildlife department on the phone... hopefully the next person I talk to will actually give a crap about the poor goose.

In other news... the corned beef is simmering away on the stove and the beers are in the fridge - can't wait!
  • edited November -1
    I'm searching all over the internet to figure out Rui's "what is this breed" hints...... This one is tough!
  • edited November -1
    Evan, I had corned beef last night-YUM!

No beer tho :( ~
  • edited November -1
    Sorry, I could only pop in from time to time to read today.
  • edited November -1
    So ...have been very busy, but its mostly work and family stuff... Fun times this weekend... get to go out of town to Duluth to visit my old college roomie for her b-day. Steaks on the barb-ee and all that. In MN when the temps soar up to 40 degrees or higher its time for summertime cooking... But I'm around reading and enjoying the pics everyone is posting of their cute doggies...
  • edited November -1
    im on the internet being distracted:

i should really get my work dong n.n;
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I'm here - I usually check in several times a day but work has been really busy (a good thing!). It's finally getting warm outside so I've been taking breaks with the pups whenever I can get away from the sewing machine :)
  • edited November -1
    It was 70 and sunny yesterday, Nemo was panting up a storm. He even did one of his "it's too hot, I'm just going to flop over and lay here" moves midway through the walk.
  • edited November -1
    LOL! Brandon, Nola did one of those yesterday evening at the park. And it was only 55 degrees out here!

I am here, too... But trying to play 'beat the clock' since I am taking Friday off work. :-P