Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

Comments

• lol. we actually didn't have treats with us. we thought we weren't allowed to bring them, and she did fine anyway.
  • Here's a pic of Katsu's sister Star kicking some booty and the show scene. I still think Katsu is the cutest sister, but star has nice urajiro.

Star
  • edited November -1
    Very nice, Star!
    There must be some other meaning of "Sweepstakes" that I don't know....

and another naiive question, while I'm at it: Her nearest rear leg is parked out and very straight- is this capacity for ankle straightness a nihon ken or asian dog thing? I am sure Reilly is biometrically incapable of straightening her hock that way.
  • edited November -1
    Go Star!

(I'd say Katsu's urajiro is nicer though)
  • Katsu's Bark and Giggle stuff arrived today. It's freaking awesome. I'll get some spam up later.
  • edited November -1
    tease!
  • edited November -1
    pics pics pics. we need pics
  • edited November -1
    Wow Bark and Giggle I can't wait to see it! =)

Here are some pics you fiends!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Love the pictures Joe and Dawn! Katsu really makes the collars look good :)
  • edited November -1
    She's such a pretty lil girl.
  • edited November -1
    Very pretty.

Wow, best in sweeps-good job Star.
  • edited November -1
    So cute!!! And the B&G stuff looks awesome - like always!!!
  • edited November -1
    daaaw, Katsu is just so stinking adorable. :) And I love her new collars! ;)
  • edited November -1
    Katsu is decked out now! LOL! Love it!
  • edited November -1
    Love Katsu's new collars!

It makes me think that Bella and Nola might need some new threads soon. :)
  • edited November -1
    Awww...she's being coy and not looking at the camera while she's got her new threads on! :) They look great!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Um.....the Topic says....BABY BROTHER.....What am I missing? lol
  • I just recieved some great news. We had been in contact with a breeder and she just informed us that as of last night, her dog had given birth to five little furry potatoes. 2 red boys, 1 black and tan boy, 1black and tan girl, and 1 red girl. We've already written her back and I just got off the phone with her answering machine, but it's official. Katsu is getting a baby brother in about two or two and a half months. We're still unsure as to which guy we'd get. I'm hoping the Black and Tan boy has the right personality and that the breeder decides not to keep him. But I'm thrilled either way about getting a dog from her. I am so freaking happy right now it's ridiculous.
    Dawn and I have talked it over and have finally come to an agreement. We understand how this is a huge responsibility and undertaking and that we're both 100% on the same page and ready to give it our all. Even though Jiro ended up with another family, meeting him and really thinking about what it means to be responsible for two shibas got us to this point. It also helps to know we have the support and advice of forum members to help us along. So all you multi shiba households be prepared for our questions!
    Part of me feels guilty for not rescuing a dog. I had always felt that if and when we got another shiba it'd be a rescue. But the way that everything has worked out so far, to me it just feels right.

Now we really need to work on a name!
  • edited November -1
    CONGRATS!!!!! How Cool!!! I hope the breeder will update you with TONS of pictures of the new litter!!!
  • We've seen three already. I want to talk to the breeder and ask if it's alright if we show her pics.
  • edited November -1
    YAY!!! Congrats to all three of you. :)

So... make sure the breeder sends you tons of pictures of the pups which you must immediately share with us!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!

You guys are going to make the best home for a second shiba :)
    Have fun, and good luck waiting!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! We added our second dog when the first was about as old as Katsu is now, so it CAN be done!!! Never regretted it (very much) for a second...
  • edited November -1
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's so exciting!!!! Wow! I can't believe it! I've decided that I'm going to live vicariously through your multi-dog household, so I'm VERY excited for you guys. Congratulations!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    YAY! Katsu is going to be super stoked to have a baby brother! Congrats!

I know you guys wanted to rescue but I really think you are doing the right thing for your family and that is what is important! WOOT WOOT!

WE WANT FURRY POTATO SPAM!
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations!!!!! It's a boy. Pass out the cigars!
  • edited November -1
    congrats! The second one is fun!!! As long as your idea of fun is shiba 500's and bunches of playing secessions.lol
  • edited November -1
    Congrats can't wait to see pictures I'm sure Katsu will get along well with the pup. =)
This discussion has been closed.