Introducing Chloe! (Adopted!!)

167891012»

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LOL LOL LOL Leave it to LJ to keep my business afloat.... before the opening! LOL luv ya LJ
  • edited November -1
    lol :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Well, once it gets so big, I plan to be on the marketing team that works on the national accounts team! It's all about Brand Recognition!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    And then we can bring every honorary Bark and Giggle dog owner on board and travel across the country LOL
  • edited November -1
    I think it'd be super cool if the pups who have their collar named after them were shown on the site modeling the collar.

If that made sense.

Haha. You should have a product photo gallery :) ~
  • RyuRyu
    edited December 2008
    I was thinking the same thing! I'm nearly finished making one of each product but keep adding more and more lol.
  • edited November -1
    lol! You'll never finish then :D

But at least you'll have a huge selection! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    I'm so glad Chloe found a home and so is Errik. It does make me sad we'll never see Chloe spam again. You should have the new owner join the forum.
  • edited November -1
    it should be a requirement for the adoption! ;-D
  • edited November -1
    In the interest of not playing favorites....

"it should be a requirement for the adoption! ;-D"

Shouldn't we redirect some of this same energy for Jen to get her Pam and Hachi to apply as well?

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    I second Jesse...& LJ...lol ~
  • edited November -1
    Yes, but Pam doesn't have a home computer or a digital camera, alas!
  • edited November -1
    Jesse - I believe it was posted already saying Pam should join the forum. It wasn't overlooked.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I made sure to let the new adopter know that she is required to join the forum now :) So we can all look forward to Chloe spam!
  • edited November -1
    yay! we must be allowed to keep tabs on Chloe!

(and Pam [Hachi's Pam] knows of the forum, but isn't connected from her home and doesn't have a digital camera YET, so since I see her three days a week on campus as it is, I'll hope to keep updating on Hachi on her behalf :)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Jen:)
  • edited November -1
    I am so glad things went well! We will definitely miss Chloe and Ryu spam, but maybe one day they can get together for a play date!

Good luck to Chloe in her future endeavors! And keep us updated if you keep in touch with her new family.
  • edited November -1
    I'm so happy Chloe found a forever home, and i'm positive that she will be well loved! I don't know if this is bad, but i have to shibas one a puppy from a breeder and one a rescue, and although i love both of them, i found myslef loving the rescue(Niko) more then the puppy!!! They are both really good dogs, but Niko has a special place in my heart!
  • edited November -1
    Great news!!
    I'm happy for Chloe and you Pam. You set your mind to it and found her a home, Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    YAY!!! This is great news! I'm so happy for you and Chloe! Congrats on your first successful foster Pam!
  • edited November -1
    There are supposed to be icestorms through Illinois and Indiana today. Hopefully Pam is driving fast and getting out of there before that starts up.
  • edited November -1
    If I remember her faebook posting said she was leaving out pretty early. I know she anxious to get home because they leave on Saturday to head to SC for Christmas.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone!

Got home around two hours ago. Beyond exhausted. Got confirmation from the new owner that she still wanted to adopt Chloe after sleeping on it. So excited. :)

Starting a new thread to explain my zombie-like state :D
  • edited November -1
    YAY CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the trip Pam!
    Glad to hear you arrived home safely!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Such good news for Chloe. I will miss hearing of her backyard eloping episodes and Ryu's panty raiding.
  • edited November -1
    Hey guys!
    I was instructed to join the forum...So here I am!

I must say that Chloe adapted well last night. She almost immediately curled up next to me on the couch, but not before exploring her new place. She is so cute the way she prances around! I am sorry, but you will all have to wait a week or two for some Chloe pics. My mom has my digital camera. And to answer some of the previous questions, it's safe to assume chloe and Ryu will meet again, even if it means a trip to South Carolina!
  • edited November -1
    Thank you for joining the forum i don't speak for everyone but a rescue shiba always has a special place in the adopters heart and the rescuers heart!

I'm happy that you choose Chloe, and she choose you!!!

Please take good care of her and make sure we have some spam every once in a while!!!!

I'm also very glad that she will get to see Ryu again!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Whoa. I had to go back two pages to get caught up. I'm so happy for Chloe. It sounds like you did find the perfect home for her. CONGRATS!!!