The happy thread...

Comments

• edited September 2008
    From Nyx
    This is an old picture, but I thought it would fit in well in this thread. Nyx was around 3 months old. She's always been a daddy's girl!
  • edited November -1
    Pheonix: Kitty Nyx is so wide awake and you are so sound asleep. Makes me wonder what mischeif she did while you slept like the baby she was!!!

Thanks for sharing--- makes me smile!
  • edited November -1
    Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding... I should have explained this with the photo.
    That is not me: it's my boyfriend...Leonberger on this forum. I was taking the photo. LOL!
    She was asleep just before I took this but as soon as I got close she opened her cute little blinkers and stretched out in the pose you're seeing in the photo. She loves her daddy 'cos he's so warm and fuzzy!
  • edited November -1
    I think that Rui, Nat, Kuma, and Nyx have the best spam!!!! It ALWAYS makes me smile. :-)
  • edited November -1
    This picture of Bella always makes me laugh... Just add your own caption! :)

Photobucket
  • edited September 2008
    If I close my eyes, I can't see them...if I can't see them, they can't see me....if they can't see me, they can't take me to the vet.
  • edited November -1
    "The force is strong in this one I say..." :-)
  • edited November -1
    LJ! LMAO! HAHAHAHAH PERFECT caption! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • edited November -1
    My niece used to do that when she had to go to the doctor. She'd get real quiet and close her eyes. That pic just reminded me of her when she was little.
  • edited November -1
    Both of my kids did that. We would play hide and seek and they would sit in the middle of the room with their hands over their eyes giggling VERY loudly! too funny!
  • edited November -1
    Dave, that is what I think every time I see this picture!

LJ, I love it! I may just have to print that out with the picture! :)
  • edited November -1
    I think all kids must go through that eyes closed, can't see them, they can't see me phase. My niece and nephews have all done it. I did not know dogs did as well though ;-)
  • edited September 2008
    When my sister was small & would get embarassed she'd cover her eyes thinking we couldn't see her lol

Crazy how kids have "phases" :) ~
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE that pic of Bella!!!!
  • edited November -1
    The playing Beagles up thread were both adopted quickly. Kind of sad though, because they were seperated. I'm sure they will be just fine though.
  • edited November -1
    This one cracks me up... tried to get cute shots of Keiko and I got her mid-shake. I'm kind of amazed that my camera was able to capture this one so clearly!

Photobucket
  • edited November -1
    Oh that is HILARIOUS!!
    Awesome camera to get that shot.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Alrighty, here's my contribution! Ryu as a puppy climbing all over Tim.

• edited November -1
    Evan, I love that shot of Keiko! Love the ears going in opposite directions!

Pam, Ryu was such a cute puppy... And boy does he love his daddy! :)
  • edited November -1
    BLANKET MONSTER!!!!! AHHH!!! :o)

• edited November -1
    That's cruel. But hilarious! :-)
  • edited November -1
    Thats awesome! Exactly what Niko does.
  • edited November -1
    My Bella pic caption:

Ohmmmmm. Ohmmmmm. Be at one with nature. Ohmmmmm.
  • edited November -1
    So... I just had to share this. My mum and I were at the Renaissance Festival in KC and were taking a break when I saw this couple with their two dogs. The young man took his dog and walked over to a booth to get something. The young woman was watching intently and her dog was chilling beside her. Not three feet away was a woman with a few children. She was busy talking. The while everyone was looking elsewhere, the little girl in the blue dress was slowly inching toward the young woman's dog. At the same moment, the mom noticed, the young man returned, and the young woman saw the little girl. The mom apologizes for the little girl getting so close - the young woman assures her the dogs are friendly - the mother tells her she's trying to get the kids to learn to ask - the young woman says it's ok for them to play. The picture (though not the best) was the result.
  • edited October 2008
    Sorry - trying this again...

ren fest fun

ummm...any suggestions? I think I am doing this right...
  • edited November -1
    Make sure that the comments are set to html format - for more info check out the how to thread on posting photos.
  • edited November -1
    Awww, that's really cute. :-)

Those must be some very well socialized dogs to be in such a crowded place and remain calm. I think Joey would be peeing all over the place from excitement at all the people he could play with.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks LJ - I thought i read the post, but apparently not clear enough :)

The Renaissance Fest seems to bring out the greatest dogs. I have not met one there yet who wasn't well behaved. I know they have at least one weekend which is dedicated to dogs as well. The ones I would have LOVED to take a picture of (or maybe take home...;-) ) were a husky and a stray that reminded me a little of a Czechoslovakian wolfdog. The gentleman was kind enough (as were the dogs) to let me pet them, and I almost melted right there. He said the larger of the two (that reminded me of the czech wolfdog) had been found running along the road by his vet and was never claimed. They (the vet and himself) were not sure of the breed. They were BEAUTIFUL and sweet and so well behaved... - sigh-
  • edited November -1
    This picture always makes me happy. Please feel free to caption!

• edited November -1
    Caption attempt: "How to get to dry land...hmmmm. Bah...thinking is so tiring! I'll just stay here and my comrade captain will come rescue me if I sleep long enough."

2nd Caption attempt: After wacthing the movie, "Red October", The Red Dog decided to show his owners his thoughts and impressions of the movie.

Jesse