HAHAH Good one! Thanks Kristin!
  • edited November -1
    I love Jeff Dunham!
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    awwwww
  • edited November -1

• edited November -1
    Oh - I love the little green frog thing!
  • edited November 2008
    this made me laugh...

"One of the greatest secrets of life is having patience & wisdom..."
  • edited November -1
    Too cute - I wish our dogs had learned patience and wisdom when we were on the farm!
  • edited November -1
    Haha! Jen, that is hilarious! We can learn a lot from our furry friends.
  • edited November -1

• edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    A bit premature Kristin. :-P
  • edited November -1
    Im not going to be online tomorrow, so I figured I would throw it on there today :P
  • edited November 2008
    Stumbled on this on youtube the other day and it brought back loads of memories. This show might be partly to blame for my dog thing.

Any of you remember it?

And here's a few shots of London edited to "No Ceiling" by Eddie Vedder, from the OST of Into the Wild

London was supposedly a GSD. I think it's pretty clear that he wasn't. Now, apart for the tail not being curled up, he looks like he could have some pretty evident Jamthund in him. DJ (and of course everyone else), you are as much or more of a Jamthund fan than me. Do you agree?
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah he does look like he's part Jamthund
  • edited December 2008
    Ok it looks like more needs to be put in to this tread I am seeing a trend and so more happiness is needed.
    I like to look back on summer and the year of activity during Christmas and the new year. Here are photos.

This past year was devoted to http://www.savethefrog.com/
    Enjoy
    Snf
  • edited December 2008
    I saw Jeff Corwin on Conan talking about savethefrog.com!
    Great photos!

I saw this cool guy on a website and was fascinated by him:
    The glass frog is endangered, as well. And absolutely stunning, so it would be a shame if we let it die out. Note the visible organs in this beautiful specimen. Unfortunately, with tropical rainforests in Central and South America threatened (in some places, the problem is actually worse than it was in previous decades), the glass frog may go extinct.
  • edited November -1
    I have never seen a glass frog before. She (I am assuming it is a she?) is really cool looking. It would definitely be a shame if they were allowed to become extinct.
  • edited December 2008
    That is a beautiful shot of the glass frog. It looks like she is carrying eggs.

The National Aquarium in Baltimore MD had a huge exhibit called the Chorus of Colors that was just dismantled and is now off to Spain. It was around for about 2 yrs.

Here are some additional pictures from the exhibit.

Snf
  • edited December 2008
    Oh BTW I took the picture of the borrows/burrough (sp?) aka donkey to explain the even an "Ass" can learn to share (LOL).
    The one brought the toy to the other to get it to play tug. It was pretty cute.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Snow makes everyone happy:
    From Nola's First Snow
    From Nola's First Snow
    From Nola's First Snow
    Today was the first "sticky" snow of the year. Hopefully by morning we will have an inch or so. :)
  • edited November -1
    Yay snow! *sigh*
  • edited November -1
    SnF - great photos! I loved the burrow (sp?) pic!! Sharing is fun (but not in a shiba's vocabulary)

we have snow in PA tonight too! woot!
  • edited December 2008
    Actually Jen, some Shibas do share their toys. My girls will bring a toy to the other so they can play tug together. They also did this with Brad's Kaia. It is an exception though, I think.

Snf

Take a look at this video. I find it incredible...Cool dogs....I think there is a shiba in there.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/898854/amazing_japanese_dog/
  • edited November -1
    I refuse to let this thread die! :P

Jesse
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    when i need happy i go to upsidedowndogs.com

OR eat a cupcake

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
  • edited November -1
    HA
  • edited November -1