Kaede Go Kobun X Kita No Umi Go Shirai breeding :) Week 8 puppy spam!!

Comments

• Congrats on the pups they look good.
  • Congratulations of the pups!!! Kaeda looks like a proud mama (in the picture...she's like, "yes, I delivered these munchkins" :) )! Hope you post more pics as they grow! (Please)
  • congratulations sean, happy they are all safe and well. looking forward to more pictures as they grow.
  • LOL congrats! and be prepared for sleep deprivation!!!
  • Congratulations, they are adorable! :D
    The last pic, where mommy is looking straight at the cam is really great! A framer for sure.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations :-)
  • Congratulations! Beautiful pups and momma!
  • Eeee look at the tiny Aiktas! Cute cute cute, not cool so cute!
  • Ah, love the maternal care. :-)
  • I think I may die from all of this cuteness. So adorable . . .
  • They're so adorable! Reminds me of a few months ago when Toki was that size :P
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I hope Kaede and those adorable pups are all doing well!
  • they are sooo precious...i love the past pic!!
  • Nice! those are cute Akita pups. It looks like its NK puppy time!
  • OMG I want one! Haha...
    Not the time, but oh I sure wish it was. All the puppies popping up all over the forum makes me all puppy-crazy ;)

Great photos, she seems to be a very good mum! ^^
  • beautiful! I love the shot of the lil brindle curled in her paw...
  • Will that brindle's color change or will it stay that red? It looks pretty cool.
  • edited December 2011
    The pattern will stay the same. In some cases the small white marks will disappear and/or shrink as they get older. I've notice that brindles from litters involving Kita seems to be red and darker.

Kaede as a puppy (You can already see the grey in her cheeks):

Shinu who is Ayame X Kita she looks very much like Aya does. A lot less grey in her coat as well.

• i need to stop looking i'm puppy broody at the moment and there is no way we can have another now.
  • Wow, I LOVE Shinu's expression! OMG! If I'm not careful I'll end up having 50 dogs by the time I'm 30! LOL
  • I'm late but---- Absolutely gorgeous!!! HUGE congrats! Akita pups are too cute. Hard to believe they'll get so big, lol ~
  • Yay, more puppies! They are so sweet. Congrats!
  • Congratulations on the puppies!
  • Made it through week one. Nothing really exciting to report other than puppy cuteness. I am amazed at how fast they grow.

Heating pad bin day #2

Heating pad bin day #8

Today's photo fun:

• Whew, they grow fast!
  • The pictures of them spooning is killing me! They are little Kaedes!! Ugh they are so cute.
  • Haha spooning puppies! They are stinkin adorable. I need me some puppies now.
  • Their little pink paw pads and noses just really make them the cutest little things ever. So babyish and cute!