Toki spam.....*updated jan 2013*

Comments

• thanks yall!

@tjbart17, i fully support you getting an akita, do ittt!!
    Btw, who is Kaeda? :))
    I presume another brindle akita?
  • waw...he is so cute!
  • I love those folded flopped ears, lol...so cute!
  • I figured I would update Toki's pictures since I've taken a lot of him recently. There are a lot pictures here between Dec. and two days ago and I couldn't narrow it down to just a few. So... there is a lot. Enjoy!

some_text

Toki at the HOTS akita fun match back in December. Here is is almost 4 months....the AA is 3 months (of Donna's with Liberty Akitas. I *think* this is Clooney, and I hope I am spelling that correct). And some still think they're the same breed >_>
    some_text

Toki and the same male dog again
    some_text

Toki and Zuma, his sister, and they are best friends forever.
    some_text

This was more recent. Here out they are at least four+ months
    This one is Zuma owning Toki.
    some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text
  • He's so cute! The comparison between the two Akita pups is interesting. They are both quite handsome. I liked the play pictures too.
  • Love the spam! He's so cute!
  • He's cute! Pics 2 and 3 are pretty cool!
  • UGH. So cute! All this puppy spam on the forum is GREAT. Toki's starting to put on his big-boy face. He's quite serious-looking in some of those pictures!

Look at that AA's paws! He looks so floppy. It's unfortunate people mistake the two breeds. Then again, if people on the street think my MALAMUTE is an Akita or a Husky or a GSD, I really have little faith in them to tell a JA from an AA.
  • Very cure.May I ask the breeders info ?

Thanks
  • Can't wait to see both of them at the show in a few weeks.
  • Thanks guys!! :)

@alban Toki's breeders are Carol and Jim in Corsicana, TX.
    Here is their website. It's in the process of being updated.
    http://www.hyozan-akitas.com/

• Toki at 4.5 months.
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text

Toki at 5 months!!
    I just realized he was 20 wks as of yesterday, so I figured it was time for an update, plus I really love the studio shots of him above and I haven't shared them yet on here.
    [excuse the white powdery mess on the patio, I was taking cornstarch to Toki to deodorize him. He also likes to eat the corn starch.]
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text
    some_text
  • I really like those pictures of Toki. He just gets more adorable. :)
  • Toki has grown so much very handsome Akita I love the howl he's doing.
  • Handsome! Looks like his front-end needs to catch up to the back! I love the gangly puppy stage.
  • He's such a ham! I love his expressions.
  • Where/how did you take the photos on the white background? Do you have a studio? :o
  • He is absolutely gorgeous! :) Excellent photos.
  • @poeticdragon I did these in my garage. I am a photographer and I had a test shoot with a model, and like always, Toki "helped" me take it down, haha. I used one light source, a beauty dish on a profoto acute 2400 head. For the bkgd, it's just a roll of plaza grey paper on some cheap stands. Dogs photograph really well with harsh light. Though, this light wasn't harsh, it was contrasty, which also works very well for dogs. There was very little editing in post processing, just small stuff like puppy prints and tear stains.

Thanks everyone for the nice words!

@losech Toki has junk in the trunk ;)
  • Toki does tractor work.
    some_text

Tora and Toki comparison (credit to Jay Axe Photography). Granted, Toki is loligagging and Tora looks impressive and mature, but you can still see resemblances.
    some_text

Toki's first grooming. He was 5.5 months here....it was my birthday present from the boyfriend
    some_text

Toki's first time at the beach. He wasn't a fan.
    some_text

Toki is 5.5 months here, right after getting groomed, hence the bandana
    some_text

smiley face
    some_text

Toki in the bluebonnets. had to.
    some_text

Toki at 55 pounds around March (6ish months)
    some_text
    Toki at 70+ pounds around May (7.5 months)...it takes my whole body to lift this dude
    some_text
    7.5 months
    some_text
    some_text
    He drove us home from south of Houston to Dallas
    some_text

Toki has collected a few nicknames from friends (and myself) as well:
    Tokles
    Tokimon
    Tokleton
    Tokiectomy
    Tokifer
    Tokes McGoats
    Tokes (and to be frank, Toki is the most chillest, badass MF ever, even if his nickname doesn't deliberately reference "toking")

• Waw love the spam! Toki is adorable
  • Tokiectomy is my favorite! And I love his pics--he's turned into such a handsome man!
  • He's getting big! I love the tractor and flower pictures.
  • I love Tokimon---and I'm amazed that you can even still lift him at 70 lbs! Also, the one were you're lifting him when he was 50 lbs is too cute. He just looks like a big (very big) baby.
  • Look at him he's a big Boi now. Btw I read this post with Randy Newman playing on my iPad =awesome.
  • Toki in the bluebonnets.

I love that one!
  • wish tachi can be same size as toki. ^^
  • @*JackBurton* ....hehe......left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot
  • Gorgeous!!
  • Toki at 8.5 months. I liked this photo a lot so i decided to share on the forum :)

some_text