Toki spam.....*updated jan 2013*

Comments

• Nice! I like that photo.
  • Mmm, stick. Its what's for dinner!
  • apparently so since he doesn't eat food anymore ;)
  • Oh, I like that photo. :)
  • Toki's colouring makes him look so wild! He's gorgeous. We're seriously considering getting a brindle for our 2nd dog now. (Still waiting for our first, lol!)
    Thanks for the beautiful pictures Jelly! Please keep em comin!!
  • I loooooove brindle akitas. They are gorgeous.
  • awww, thanks yall! I really want another brindle for my second pup as well :)
  • He is so beautifully striking and you are great with the camera.
  • Speaking of... I think it's time for more pictures XD
  • Ooo I was actually thinking about taking Tokes to the park for photos this weekend seeing as he is almost one year old. I can't believe it! :D
  • Lovely picture of him.
  • love brindle akita!
  • some_text
    from one of the first days living at our new house. This is Toki's first backyard!
    some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text
    I dunno man.

some_text
    He is almost 11.5 months old here. This might just be my most favorite photo of him.

• Like the rainbow harness. Nice photos he's starting to go into the lanky phase.
  • @jellyfart love the Toki boy as always :) I presume in the last photo, he had a collar and leash edited out? (Just looking at the roundness of his head). Did you ever get a lens like mine that you liked so much for the first photo?
  • edited August 2012
    @jellyfart He's as handsome as always, growing up so fast! He looks so proud of himself with that pillow, it was obviously trying to kill you and he just saved your life lmao. Digging the south beach colored harness :)
    What kind of camera do you use? Also which kennel did you get him from out of curiosity?

Also, f yeah Nintendo 64 hahaha what games do you have?
  • This guy is so handsome!
  • @jackburton, ha! Tell me about it, he is def in his lanky phase. Fortunately, his back legs have straightened up a lot; he has hardly any hockiness anymore. During his growth spurt, his hocks almost touched it seemed and within the last two months or so, they've magically straighten up.

@poeticdragon, you are correct! ;) I haven't decided if I should edit them out or not. I like the way the photo looks without the leash, but then, the dog looks kind of weird to Akita people, but normal to regular people. However, it be understood that there is a leash when a dog is stacked, so should it really matter if there is a leash in the photo? Akita people should just assume, since the leash is visually distracting. I dunno, I haven't decided, but I edited it out anyway. Hope that doesn't sound too rambling.

Oh! And yes!! I got a 70-300 lens! I love it! It's perfect for shooting dogs since they run around a lot.

@cezieg oooo I love the harness too!! It's color is "jellybean"; isn't that magnificent.
    And aside from the crappy iPhone photos, I use a canon 5D mark II. I think for all of them I used a 70-300 lens, though I normally use a 24-70 wide zoom, which is used in a lot of the older photos, and def in the studio photos. I got Tokes from carol and Jim of Hyozan Japanese akitas. I highly recommend getting a puppy from them. Toki's temperament is awesome!
    I was hoping someone would notice the n64! :))
    I have Harvest Moon 64, Super Mario, Zelda, Starfox, some kind of driving game, and Pokemon stadium original and gold/silver.

Thanks everyone! :)))
  • I have some more photos of Toki, but I'll upload them later. Just got done with a 12 hour photoshoot (the longest and most unprepared shoot i've ever been on, but well worth it), and at the end, I had Toki get on the set so I could get good one-year-old shot of him. I had the model make Toki "sit" and "lay down" for baloney. Toki was enthused.

some_text

Btw, his new nicknames are Toklahoma and Tokums.
  • Toklahoma!! To-Kay!
    :)
    He looks great! I love how his underbrindle is red, gold, silver watercolorish! His coat looks so clean and soft and I want to snuggle him up!
  • Oh wow, I love that photo! What a good looking guy, his brindle is amazing.
  • I always loved your photos
  • Its okay to be Tokay.
  • Okay, I put this picture as my desktop background, I like it that much. Hope you don't mind XP
  • @losech i completely dont mind! :)

Tokay says hay, and thanks!
  • Very handsome fella
  • great coloring. love his brindle pattern.
    Getting better and better everytime I see him.
  • Gorgeous!