Toki spam.....*updated jan 2013*

1235»

Comments

• Not quite lol... they are 20 mins east of dallas. so on the other side of dallas pretty far from ft. worth. But i know where you mean. They live in a weird area where mesquite, balch springs, and segoville meet.
  • @lizzysilvertongue oh okay, i know where mesquite is. Well, you should def suggest they take a morning trip to cedar hill state park. it is weird to think a park and place is that pretty in the dallas area. weird, i say! ;)
  • I might do that when im down for thanksgiving, we might all go for the heck of it.
  • edited November 2012
    we went back and had a proper photoshoot. Toki is now 14months. We're at Cedar Hill State park. My favorite photo is the one where he is pissing on the bush, such a punk, hehe ;)

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text

some_text
  • and one more! This is my favorite. I really don't have a lot of photos of me and Tokles, at least comparatively to photos of just him alone. This dog will seriously let me do whatever to him, brush his teeth, squish his face, poke his ears, clip his nails. He is very patient and loving and protective. So, happy thanksgiving! I am very thankful for Toki :)

Photobucket
  • Your photos are not working @jellyfart :(
  • what? uh oh. i can see them, and theyre from photobucket. I know the first images in the thread of puppy Toki don't work because they're from my Facebook.
  • All of the ones from the 21st say they were deleted. Maybe its a privacy setting?
  • ah! I think i know why. i moved them to a different album, which'd change the urls.
  • @poeticdragon can you see them now? i hope that worked. i changed out the links
  • Still the same. Love the photos!
  • I came across the video a while back of Toki stealing your cereal.....reminded me so much of what Haru does lol. sneaky little buggers. Toki's such a cool dog, and Haru's starting to look a lot like him.
  • waw, toki is soo handsome!!
  • @vance haha! That video is infamous ;D
    I think that Akitas are super intelligent and cautious; they think things through before carrying them out. Toki isnt very devious as a dog, but the plans he put together...they're pretty well thought out and a little bit devious, baha!
  • great coat. nice colors! nice marking!!!!!
    love brindle akitas!!!! unique!
  • This is my FAVORITE photo of myself and Toki. I love it! :)

I realized that I hadn't posted this to nihonken. This is from one of my photoshoots a while back, a behind the scenes photo, but honestly, it turned out to be one of my favorite photos from the session.... obviously for obvious reasons: Toki looks like a badass!!~

some_text
  • @jellyfart you are gorge!! Look at those cheekbones of yours. You need to be on the other end of the camera girlie!!

Wow, I can't believe how much Toki is grown. He's got an adult face now. Thanks for sharing, I love Toki pics!
  • That is a very cool picture!! You both look great together!!
  • edited May 2013
    @jellyfish where'd you get toki's collar from? it's so regal and nice looking btw my mom was spying on your spam lol and she fell in love with your cowboy boots XD
  • @nanook ooookkkk so I am like, 4 months late answering your question. but here ya go! This is where his collar is from.

http://www.aroundthecollar.com/atccolwide.htm

I got this collar from a local high end pet boutique here in yuppy dallas. It was kind of steep but worth it: $70.

However, I really like this brand. The leather has lasted very well and I don't have any problems with the collar.

If something happened to the collar, apparently I could ship it to them in New York and they would send fix it/send a new one back free of charge. Haven't tried that yet, so I can't verify if that is true, but that is what I was told when I bought the collar.
  • HAY! Update on Toki with pictures :)

Can yall see the photos? I was lazy and linked them from facebook. The album is public so I didn't think there would be a problem.

• So I realized I haven't really been active on the nihonken forum for a while, but in my defense, I've been going thru a looootttt of changes :P

Me and Toki moved out of the house we were renting with my ex, (yes, we broke up), and now we live very close to downtown Dallas in an artist type neighborhood in an apartment loft. Toki is adjusting well to city life, but he still prefers the slow quietness of our old suburban life.

Right now, I have a fractured foot, so Toki is spending time at his breeder's house down the road and quiet frankly, he is absolutly on vacation. I'm pretty sure he doesn't miss me because he has a yard and gets to see a few of his favorite people and his sister. I get to pick him up in about 2 weeks!!! I miss him so much!!! :)
  • Awww, he is so cute. I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him!! Whenever I go on vacation, it's my animals I miss the most. And my own bed....
  • Love Toki's coloration. :)
  • @jellyfart its all good Xp sorry to hear about your break up :-( toki is so handsome I missed seeing his pictures
  • Yay! New Toki spam. :) I love that photo of him lying next to the bed. And I am amazed that he lets you pick him up and put him on your shoulders. I'm pretty sure if I tried that with Meitou I would have head trauma afterward. :)
  • Really handsome brindle boy :)
  • @WhoBitMe Toki is a mama's boy, thats why I can pick him up ;)
  • @jellyfish That's so cute. Meitou (my Hokka puppy) is kind of a momma's boy, too. I can pick him up fairly easily, but I don't think he would stand for being put on my shoulders. He likes his feet on the land. :)