How cold is it where you are?

124»

Comments

• edited November -1
    We got more snow overnight. and t's still coming down. *sigh*
  • edited November -1
    We had tornados last night! I had two pretty big trees to fall in my back yard, but no major damage to my house, unlike people 10 miles away.
  • edited November -1
    How did Jazz handle THAT?!
  • edited November -1
    It snowed yesterday.
    It was 50F today.
    It is supposed to snow tomorrow.
    It is supposed to be in the forties on Saturday.
    It is supposed to snow Sunday.

Hey Mother Nature!
    Schizophrenic much???
  • edited November -1
    Sounds like Florida :)

Here it'll drop down to the fifties and rain...HARD, and then by 6 oclock it's in the 80s again, and the rain's all dried up....like it never happened! ~
  • edited November -1
    Jazz was not happy. We had 12 kids over last night to spend the night, so I had dosed Jazz early in the evening. She did really well with the thunder until it got extremely loud. We had a fair amount of trembling and then we had the crack of trees in the back yard. She had this glazed "crazy" look until I picked her up. At that point she tucked her nose into the crook of my arm and stayed that way for about an hour. After that, she was fine.
  • edited November -1
    was really nice and warm here (high 50s), my shibas/lab were loving it!
    but it started pouring outside this morn(30s)
    its suppose to start warming up real soon, cant wait to the cherry blossoms!
    any1 interested to fly to japan for some pretty cherry blossoms ;)
  • edited November -1
    I'd love to fly to Japan to see the blossoms, but I'll have to make do with our Cherry Blossom Festival that we have here.
  • edited November -1
    I've ALWAYS wanted to see the Sakura Trees Blossom....deffinitely on my list of things to do when I eventually go to Japan, 50 or 60 years from now. ~
  • edited November -1
    ^^ Or you can come to Gainesville.. We have a giant Botanical Garden that have a section full of various Asian plants and trees. The gardens is basically sectioned off by geographic region as well as other variables... Dogs are welcome!
  • edited November -1
    haha Definitely much closer to home! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Or we can go to Epcot!! ROFLMAO