Introducing Chloe! (Adopted!!)

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LOL yep, he's such a ham
  • edited November -1
    You don't have to keep it - I just need to know if you have enough to repeat the same order that I did previously. If so, I'll buy it in January.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, I definitely missed all the fun looking after Nola! I am so glad that Chloe is feeling more confident. And Ryu looks awfully sure of himself in front of that camera! :)
  • edited November -1
    Pam - how did Tim's recon of the neighbor's dogs go?
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LJ - it's no trouble - I have plenty of it and can totally keep it active ;)

And Tim's response to the 109 comment thread was "You guys are dorks" Myself included!!! I couldn't convince him to go ball-searching and the wierdo neighbors won't answer their door!! Should I leave a note? lol
  • edited November -1
    I'm saddened to hear that he did not join our quest - my brother (retired army) said that you guys are at the place where there's a tank school - plenty of backup available.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LOL that would have been a sight
  • edited November -1
    Well, obviously I missed all the fun but.... I just wanted to say that Chloe looks and sounds like she is doing great. Sounds like she brought some extra excitement to your lives too! LOL

----
  • edited November -1
    I have a feeling once she gets all her shots, it sounds like she and Ryu will do pretty well together too.
  • edited November -1
    Chloe has the most beautiful eyes and her little ear gives her such character! It sounds like things are going very well. Bravo for fostering and doing such a good job of socializing Chloe.
  • edited November -1
    Daaw, Chloe is such a beautiful Shiba. How awesome of you to take her in! :)
    Silly Ryu, he wants some camera time, too!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys! Here's another dose of Chloe. She's getting more and more energetic each day. Today, she sniffed Ryu's butt and then turned and put her butt in his face! We finally got our baby gates so she can't bulldoze her way past the barricades. She gets her shots tomorrow by a private vet so we can finally have some playtime!

The only problem we are running into is her separation anxiety. She is pretty much my shadow (I stay at home all day) and always has to have me in her sight. Well, this morning, as I was fixing the fence, she was in my office and Ryu was outside with me. When we came back in (maybe 45 minutes later), she knocked down several figurines on a low shelf and pushed both barricades down. I've been trying to give her more and more time on her own as I go into another room but I haven't noticed a change yet. This Saturday, I'll be going to Springfield for another transport (3 dogs!!) so she'll spend the day with Tim. I wonder how she'll do.

Anyway, more spam!

I made a bed for her but she decided she liked Ryu's better.... and Ryu has been sleeping on hers!

"Seriously, what's with all the pictures? You act like you've never seen a Shiba before!"

Such a Momma's girl:
  • edited November -1
    AWWWWW! Chloe is such a beautiful girl! Glad that her and Ryu got to 'introduce' themselves. :) And I am looking forward to seeing together spam once she has her shots!

Good luck to Chloe at the v-e-t tomorrow!
  • edited November -1
    Great caption for the second pic Pam.

I'm glad she's doing so well. I bet their first play time is going to be a sight to see!
  • edited November -1
    She is beyond gorgeous and that little face is wonderful. Love the second pic. "Stupid paparazzi!"
  • edited November -1
    In my humble opinion, I think your doing great Pam.
  • edited November -1
    She seems so at home in such a short time, great job guys!
    And she has a very cute expression, I like her!
  • edited November -1
    Pretty bed. And I love the pink paisley collar too!
  • edited November -1
    Awww, Chloe looks like she is making herself right at home. She looks great in pink too!

Pam, did you make that bed for Ryu? (P.S. just checked out the B&G website, looks like it's coming along GREAT!)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    thanks everyone :) It's really funny to see how much more comfortable she's getting. She'll prance around the living room and then kind of pause and look around to make sure that it's OK for her to do so. I just giggle at her all the time.

Kristin - yep! That was my first attempt at a bed - I LOVE giraffe print :) I like Chloe's even better but Ryu has decided to keep it for himself.

Today's the big VET day! :)
  • edited November -1
    Good luck, Ms. Chloe at the vet! :) Let us know how she does, and give her some extra love from the Friedman gang!
  • edited November 2008
    Good luck at the vet!

Well done bed Pam. Now I have yet ANOTHER item to add to my list once B&G is in full swing... :)
  • edited November -1
    Do well Chloe!!!!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys!

Kristin - If this keeps up, you'll own half the company! LOL :P

We had a small breakthrough today! Usually Chloe growls at Ryu if he's facing her through the gate. Then as I was doing laundry and keeping an eye on them, this happened!

• edited November -1
    Awwwwww

That is amazing!

I don't want to own half the company Pam, I just want to buy EVERYTHING you make! HA HA. I will keep you in business during the tough economic times don't worry!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LOL that's good to know :D Especially if I get to see more Miso and Sake spam!
  • edited November -1
    Awwwww! They want to be friends!!! How was the trip to the vet? Or is that later in the day?
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Leaving in 20 minutes! :D
  • edited November -1
    Best of luck! lol Cant wait till those two can get together and play!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Adorable, I bet they are going to be great friends!

I hope the vet visit is going well.