Jazz Spam *817009-Massive Jazz spam*

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow! How pretty.....it looks like Jazz is enjoying it : )

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Not really, she went out into because I did - she can't help but follow me. As soon as she could make it back to the door she did.
  • edited November -1
    Awwww.....You have such a bond!

Snf
  • edited November -1
    It was awful yucky snow. It was the really wet slushy kind. I caught a few snowflakes on my tongue and then noticed Lucy and Joey were not having as much fun as I was so we went back inside. The snow is already melted around me. I'm not complaining though, I was pretty disapointed it wasn't the good stuff. :-(
  • edited November -1
    I'm really sorry for you, Dave. We got the good kind on my side of town - it has finally stopped. We got a good 2 inches maybe more. The kids made snow angels and snowmen. The schools are cancelled in my county and my driveway is very slippery...looks like I won't make it to work tomorrow...hehehehe
  • edited November -1
    Alright LJ, kick your ex-SIL out cause I'm moving in! I want snow!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I got it, so maybe it will snow in SoCal...I mean when was the last time that happened?

Come on over, we'll kick her out together.
  • edited November -1
    Um...we got hail somehow 3 years ago..just in this grocery store parking lot for 5 minutes. It was weird.
  • edited November -1
    gorgeous!
  • edited November -1
    pretty :)
    we got 10mins of snow here this winter, suppose to snow tmr, hope it does, so i can take the doggies out for their 1st snow experience
  • edited November -1
    Cool spam!

It's a pity that Jazz wasn't very into it. Poor girl.
  • edited November -1
    Well, I got a snow day today because my driveway is iced solid when snow on top, so I won't be making it to work - we'll try again!
  • edited November -1
    awesome! enjoy it while it lasts!
  • edited November -1
    Fun snow! However, I am so excited because we got a snow day here! WOOT! 12 inches of fluffy white goodness. I will post some pictures when I take my camera out. :)
  • edited November -1
    I'm uploading photos and some short video of Day 2 of Snow
  • edited November -1
    A little vid:

A few more pics from Snow, take 2:
    IMG_3414

Check out that collar!
    IMG_3415

In front of the house:
    IMG_3416

Down the road:
    IMG_3419

My niece holding ice:
    IMG_3421

The backyard:
    IMG_3423

On top of our outdoor fireplace:
    IMG_3431

Jazz was happier that there wasn’t as much snow:
    IMG_3429

Some off-leash time:
    IMG_3430

IMG_3432

You guys probably think I’m crazy for all of the photos, but I’ve only uploaded a portion of the pics – I love snow and we get it so infrequently here.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    LOL your videos crack me up!!

Love snowy Jazz :) She's such a princess!!! Love her pink outfit :D
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is a trip!
  • edited November -1
    Nice pics!!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, she is really red with the snow in the background.
  • edited November -1
    we just got 12" on long island
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful Jazz! And your niece has a gigantic chunk of ice! Where did that come from?
  • edited November -1
    That would be from my driveway! Under the snow was all ice down my driveway, which is why I got a snow day today.
  • edited November -1
    Wow. Yep, I would have taken a snow day too. Luckily, my office was closed! But that just means double the case load tomorrow. :-/
  • edited November -1
    I was able to log in to things at work and take care of some of the stuff, so tomorrow won't be too bad. It's finally thawed enough so I can move my van away from what will refreeze tonight.
  • edited November -1
    My niece Ashley & her pug Sally came over tonight and we got a little bit on film.

Here's the vid - it may still be processing...

• edited November -1
    Awwww!!! That was the best vid ever!!! It's so great to see Jazz playing with another dog!!! You should be so proud LJ! I would probably faint if I saw Ninja play with another dog, lol. You have really done an amazing job with her LJ!

BTW, has Jazz lost some weight? Or maybe she has blown her coat? She is looking very svelte!
  • edited November -1
    She's blown part of her coat, plus she's back on a walking pattern to do some 5ks this spring, so she's tightened up.
  • edited November -1
    Cute video. Jazz played really well, and her having no interest in the toy at the end is funny.
  • edited November -1
    very cute!!! really like the harness with jazz's name on it too
This discussion has been closed.