Jazz Spam *817009-Massive Jazz spam*

Comments

• edited November -1
    That's a really cute video! Jazz looks really happy! Seems she is making great progress, thanx to all your efforts! You should be very proud. :o)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks! I'm really proud of her too - it's a slow process and definitely not the way I'd recommend to train, but based on the dog....

Anyway, this weekend we had this photo made at a new place in Grant Park that just opened.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• edited November -1
    Awww, Jazz is SO cute. Keep up the good work with her LJ!
  • edited November -1
    Awww. Pretty Jazz. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Jazz seems to really enjoy the camera!
  • edited November -1
    Yep, she loves to pose for the camera - I couldn't get her to "smile" for me, though.
  • edited November -1
    She's such a little model! And I love that collar!
  • edited November -1
    The collar (and I have a matching leash) came from Bark and Giggle Boutique. It's creator, Pam is known as Ryu on the forum. Her website will launch in Jan 2009 ( www.barkandgiggleboutique.com ).
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    And LJ is my official marketing representative :) hehe

I love it on Jazz too!!! :)
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl!!!!

Adorable doggie, and she poses so well for the camera!
  • edited November -1
    Pam - you know that's my job, right? I'm a sales coordinator. ;-D

Thank you - she does pose well and we work with her on hold her pose because I get a lot of requests from people wanting to take her photo.
  • edited November -1
    beautiful picture AND collar!
    Jazz is beautiful.
  • edited November -1
    Wonderful picture of Jazz and the Collar! The action videos were so fun to watch- so much energy.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful pic!
  • edited November -1
    That pics is really cute! I am not usually a fan of the posed "glamour shots" kinda pics, but that one is really nice. Very cute!
  • edited November -1
    Brad - Admit it - it's because Jazz is in the pic, isn't it? She's just too cute. I had the photo done because they were raising money for PawsAtlanta.
  • edited November -1
    Oh yea, I admit it, Jazz mos def makes that pic! :o) Without her it would not be a good pic at all. lol
  • edited November -1
    It's been a little bit since I posted any pics of Jazz, so...

My niece woke Jazz up to take this shot - She Who Must Be Obeyed was not pleased.

This one Jazz was sleeping on my niece's blanket that needed to be washed. She brought her bone over to chew on and promptly took a nap!

• edited November -1
    Awww, I missed Jazz spam. She is so freaking adorable LJ.
  • edited November -1
    Thank you!
  • edited November -1
    Shibas can curl up so tight to sleep.
  • edited December 2008
    beeeeautiful!
  • edited November -1
    I just love Jazz! She's second on my list of Nihon Ken must meets (right after the Anderson Pack...).
  • edited November -1
    Thank you! She's pretty special, imo. I'm hoping to get to see a few forum members right after the beginning of the year...at least, if all our planning works right.
  • edited November -1
    What a cute curl up picture! I like the posed one for PawsAtlanta too. I wish Pong was more photogenic..

Brandon - Shibas can curl up tight.. but I think they prefer to spread out and be in the middle of the bed :D
  • edited December 2008
    LJ - Jazz is too adorable. Even when woken up for a picture!

Jenny - my shibas only like to spread out if someone else is on the bed. If they are up there by themselves (or on the floor or in their bed) they curl up as tight as can be.

I wonder why that is... :)
  • edited November -1
    "I wonder why that is..."

The rational, scientific side of me says, "It's the most efficient way to retain body heat"

The shiba owner in me says, "it's because they're little shits that like to remind you that they PWN (own) you and whatever it is you consider yours."

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    LOL. Totally true Jesse!

Thanks for the spam LJ. Its been too long since we've had the pleasure of seeing her royal highness. :-)
  • edited November -1
    OK....Jazz is not all that...
    : P
    hehehe....but I get to see her all the time...LOL.
    What is it that when shiba's are curled all small like that, their tails are straight? It is so funny to me.
    BTW I LOVE YOU JAZZ!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is all that and more!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.