Jazz Spam *817009-Massive Jazz spam*

Comments

• edited November -1
    Thanks! Her obedience comes and goes ... depending on whether I have liver treats or not!
  • edited August 2008
    Here's some shots from this past weekend of Jazz & Fletch. Our local animal guild had a pet show, so you'll see niece Kodee "showing" Jazz, nephew Michael "showing" Fletch, and then a pic of my elder nephew Stephen holding onto Fletch. The other shots are where we were at home and the dogs were just pooped!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• edited November -1
    LJ - I've been meaning to ask for a while... Where did you get that harness for Jazz? It looks so much more comfortable than the cheapy one poor lil Keiko is trying to get used to.
  • edited November -1
    Hehe, Jazz looks so pretty in her cute lil outfit. :-) And, is one of your neighbors showing a goat or lamb? Cause that's just HILARIOUS! Pooped pups are snarky-less pups right? Looks like lots of fun!
  • edited August 2008
    I got that harness at a store called Pet Fancy in Alpharetta, GA - I don't know the brand, but am hoping to find it displayed this weekend at a dog show. It is very similar to the Puppia brand, but this one is made in the US. It has a little bit more give than the Puppia. A friend of mine is an embroiderer and I had him add the name. The harness is nice and fully supports Jazz when I need to quickly remove her from a situation.

Dave - that was for most glam & best dressed (I didn't feel like doing outfit changes between events) which she placed 1st & 2nd. Other pets at the show were 2 goats, a pony, a pig, and a hedgehog. The goats one 2nd & 3rd for best costume - the were "fairy goatmothers".
  • edited November -1
    Here are some shots from the other night. One of my elder nieces was playing with Jazz and then Jazz decided to go under the futon. Enjoy!

• edited November -1
    Jazz is so spoiled with all that attention she gets. :-)

I love the one of her sneezing.
  • edited November -1
    I think she's gotten to the point of being rotten. She was so funny crawling back and forth under the futon. Odd thing is she never goes under my bed - she isn't allowed in Kodee's room unless I'm in there (which it is rarely clean enough for me to go in there, much less lay on the floor).
  • edited November -1
    cute post! she looks a lot like hachi with a different color sweater on in the pic after the sneeze!

Glad she gets lots of lovin!
  • edited November -1
    Super cute! Jazz has such a sweet face.
  • edited November -1
    In some of those pics Jazz looks like she is laughing at you guys. lol
  • edited November -1
    I think she was - we were trying to get her out from under the futon and of course, her selective hearing kicked in.
  • edited November -1
    She's such a cutie :)~
  • edited November -1
    The second to the last photo is soooo Shiba attitude!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is a cutie. I really like the photo after the sneeze, she has a very cute expression!
  • edited November -1
    My niece Ashley just got a 3 month old pug from her boyfriend's family. She brings Sally to our house in the evenings while she's in class so that she isn't leaving the puppy alone. These were some shots I just took I know the quality isn't great, but I was just goofing off.

• edited November -1
    Jazz looks like she is going well with the pug...
    Im not a big pug person but who can resist puppies!!
    The offer still stands...you can borrow Niko anytime!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz hasn't growled once at the pug. I'm not a pug fan either, but this puppy will steal your heart. Her full name is Long Tall Sally - she stands an inch and a half above the rest of her litter.

I thought Jazz did well with Niko over at Jessica's. I might have to take you up on borrowing Niko...can I take Sasha too?
  • edited November -1
    Niko and Jazz were here?!?! How did I not notice? You guys should say hi if you come to my house!!

:P
  • edited November -1
    cute pup! That's cute Jazz gets to hangout with her. :o)
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is a fashionista, his wardrobe rivals mine! :)
  • edited November -1
    Jess, you were there....Dont you remember??

LJ-You can BORROW Niko...and you can try Sasha as long as you dont care if she poops all over. Your nephew would need to leave her alone though!
  • edited November -1
    I would never forget your pack. And you would notice Sasha's absence if she showed up here. I certainly would keep her...
  • edited November -1
    Jazz looks so big next to that little pug! haha :) ~
  • edited November -1
    oh my goodness, I am not a pug lover either but that pup is too cute!! I'm glad Jazz is doing well with the puglet!
    Jazz is so... regal looking to me. Like a queen. I love Jazz spam!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz acts regal and is pretty reserved most of the time. I wish I had photos of her when she was a show dog. I bet she really looked regal at that time. To watch her engage in play is great, but rare. She does with my brother, but I'm usually too engaged in watching them play to grab my camera. The smaller the setting is better for Jazz and not more than 3-4 dogs, as well.
  • edited November -1
    Very cute puppy.
  • edited November -1
    Jess-You would have to kill me first!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is so fluffy and nommable! I just want to squeeze her!
  • edited November -1
    Sally & Jazz were entertaining this evening. We had some thunderstorms and Jazz went in her crate. She was not pleased with Sally's efforts to break her out of prison. So I give to you Season 2, Episode of PrisonBreak.

This discussion has been closed.