Jazz Spam *817009-Massive Jazz spam*

Comments

• edited November -1
    There's my Jazz! :-)
  • edited November -1
    That's the one we know and love.
  • edited November -1
    ah! she's more and more like Hachi! Our neighbor brought their chihuahua into the yard tonight and Hachi was chill until it tried to mount her and she's snarled, snapped, then lunged when it didn't get the picture. You just don't mess with a lady.

We probably won't be seeing Chico much anymore.. :))

Sally is a doll, too!
  • edited November -1
    I mentioned in another thread about Jazz initiating play with my niece's pug puppy Sally. Well, when I got home from church tonight, Jazz was again in a mood to play, so I took some quick videos. I'll apologize now for the background sounds - it happened so quick, I didn't have a chance to turn down the volume.

• edited November -1
    Holy crap LJ. Who is that dog? and What have you done with my Jazz? :-D
  • edited November -1
    Isn't it great? I think part of it is that Sally is here 3 days a week and isn't in Jazz's face all the time. Fletch had to be up in Jazz's face a fair amount. Sally will walk the long way around something if Jazz is laying down sleeping in her way.
  • edited November -1
    oh my gosh! I'm tearing up! That is wonderful! And Jazz doesn't seem stressed at all!
    Way to go, LJ, Jazz AND Sally!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    She seems very happy at it!
    That's great!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz hasn't been acting stressed at all in any way around Sally. I don't know if it is because she's a puppy or not. While I was uploading the video Jazz starting doing this hilarious roll pin of Sally. She'd roll over the top of her and just wait for Sally to wiggle and then she bound up and out of the way. Since I had my camera connected instead of just the memory card, I couldn't vid.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, Jazz really enjoys her new friend. They are having a blast.
  • edited November -1
    I'll have to remind myself of this video on Sunday...when we are at the dog park and she turns back into Mrs. Hyde instead of the Dr. Jekyll that I know and love.
  • edited November -1
    Where did you get the harness Jazz is wearing? I love it especially the embrodery!
  • edited November -1
    I don't know the brand of the first one that she's wearing, but her second one is a Puppia brand. I'll be getting it embroidered next week. I got that style harness because there are many times that I have to step in and pick Jazz up and I wanted to do it safely for her. The first one got a bit stretched out - I had bought the largest size, not thinking about having to pick her up and it stretching. A friend of mine is an embroiderer and he did the name for me for free. I love the harness, Jazz wears it most of the time (about 95%) and has no issues with it.
  • edited November -1
    Love the videos! Jazz seems to be enjoying Sally. :)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks! Jazz does seem to like Sally...as long as Sally stays away from her crate.
  • edited November -1
    Yay Jazz!! That is so cute AND exciting. I know the feeling (when Sasha played with Chad and then started to fetch), there are no words for that excitement.

Now I will sh!t bricks if she ever does that with Niko and doesnt catch herself and then stop!
  • edited November -1
    I know! We'll have to schedule another playdate for them to try again.
  • edited November -1
    One should never brag about how great one's dog is....

This is what happened after Jazz was crated and left for two hours. Her normal blanket and bed were being washed and she HAD a pillow. The crate was in a different spot than usual - it was being vacuumed. Keep in mind that she had just been out to do her business and went in to the crate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• edited November -1
    She looks so pleased with herself. Naughty Jazz.
  • edited November -1
    Holy moly. It seems that Jen's pack sent her a message that today is destruction day. Damn.

How, umm, did she get her crate into that position? Did she move it around? And knock out the plastic part on the bottom?

Naughty Jazz is right!
  • edited November -1
    Here's my timeline estimate, based on crate damage and placement.

1. Bend front end of crate.
    2. Knock loose the metal plate holding plastic tray in.
    3. Kick tray loose.
    4. Venge poop (pellets) and prance them into the carpet.
    5. Rip pillow open and cruch it into venge poop.
    6. Ram self into side of crate and slide it.
    7. Figure most logical place to hide crate until can figure a way out...bathroom. Previously known as the least likely place to ever find Jazz.
    8. Finish shredding pillow.
    9. Act happy to see owner.
  • edited November -1
    LOL. And I thought those things were secure. Heh.
  • edited November -1
    not very secure at all - it is now zip-tied in 9 places.
  • edited November -1
    its the full moon. its gotta be. Or the shibas are a hell of a lot more organized that I realized.

But Jazz does look super cute all proud of herself!!!
  • edited November -1
    Hmm. I guess that answers my question from Jen's thread about how Jazz managed to get the tray out and toss it halfway across the room!

Jen, the full moon was my thought exactly. :)
  • edited November -1
    We went to PetSmart today to have Jazz's nails ground (our standing 2 week appt. with Stacy) and they had Halloween costumes on sale, so I picked up a witch for next year. Jazz did not seem as happy as I was with the costume:

In addition, I bought her a new pillow that will match her new collar and leash from Bark and Giggle.

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Yay!!! :) She looks like a true princess on that bed

I'm so excited that you're my first customer!
  • edited November -1
    I've already been looking to find the Puppia harness in brown to match as well. What type of harnesses will you be making?
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    The harnesses are the double adjustable style (adjustable around the neck and girth) with one girth buckle, available in cotton and/or nylon. I have yet to try my skills on the mesh-style harnesses. :) But, you never know! I just may end up designing something similar to the Puppia style in the future....especially since it's the only style my finicky Shiba will wear!
  • edited November -1
    It's the only kind that I really like for Jazz as well - let me know if you decide to make one in that style because I'd much rather support your business than puppia.
This discussion has been closed.