Jazz Spam *817009-Massive Jazz spam*

Comments

• edited November -1
    Diva Jazz loves a day at the spa being pampered - it's when rude fans crowd around her that she gets a little growly.
  • edited November -1
    What a princess.... She is such a good girl.
    Hope she now smells as sweet as she is. : )

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Wow! I wish I could get mine to be even half that still during bath time.

Jazz is such a pampered queen. :)
  • edited November -1
    We get a kick of how long she'll stand in the tub waiting for a towel. She will not shake while she's in there - she just waits until she gets a full rub down where we get most of the water off and then she'll shake.
  • edited November -1
    Jazz is awesome!! Very jealous over here. Craig has to stay in the tub and hold Mookie while I give him his bath, otherwise he will jump out.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, if I didn't think my two were hoodlums while Jazz was here, I definitely do now. They are NOT that great in the tub!
  • edited November -1
    We have names for dogs like Jazz that misrepresent Shibas and extoll unusually positive traits about owning a Shiba...they're called "DECOYS!"

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    A little bit of nervous lip licking but wow, she's an angel when it comes to the bath.
  • edited November -1
    Jen - she is really sweet. Your pups are great! This is what I'm talking about when I explain that Jazz is not the "normal" shiba.

Jesse - she's not a decoy, she's just setting a trap...you think everything is great...and then, venge poop or growl of dismemberment!

Brandon - I know. I've never had a dog that stood like this while getting a bath. I laugh at her waiting on a towel. She'll just stand there looking more & more woebegone until you get her one. The most I've ever made her wait was about 4 minutes - no shaking at all.
  • edited November -1
    What a good girl!!! I envy your bathtime ;o)
  • edited November -1
    Wow! That's the cutest, most amazing thing ever!
  • edited November -1
    A few photos from the last meetup in Atlanta:

New guy to the meet - Nicholas
    Photobucket

He's a bit "robust"
    Photobucket

Aiden & Sasuke
    Photobucket

Mochi, another newbie to the group
    Photobucket

Jazz was on the ground a couple of times...well, when there were only a couple shibas around.
    Photobucket

Lucy recently blew her coat...
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Jazz breaks in the new guy on the proper way to greet Her Majesty
    Photobucket

Photobucket

After the meetup...
    Jazz after the June Meetup

• edited November -1
    LJ, I just love Jazz.
  • edited November -1
    Thank you! She'd love you, too!
  • edited November -1
    Jazz really is the queen!
  • edited November -1
    thanks LJ!
  • edited November -1
    Great spam LJ...Jazz is such a cutie
  • edited November -1
    Jazz looks so happy! What a cutie cutie pie.
  • edited November -1
    Great spam LJ. The queen bee is adorable as always. Lucy looks so foxy sleek!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the spam I just love Jazz pictures she's so cute. I hope the baseball team in indiana has a bark at the park I wouldn't mind going with saya and bella once they're a bit older.
  • edited November -1
    Thank you! Lucy was looking very svelte! Dave took a ton of photos, so I'm hoping he posts those soon.

Bark in the park is pretty fun - I'm looking forward to September's Bark in the Park on the 6th. I'm just hoping it won't be too hot.
  • edited November -1
    Fun times! Jazz and Lucy look lovely :)
  • edited November -1
    I posted this on facebook, but didn't want to deprive those who aren't on there (or aren't friends with me yet)....

Nearly every night, Jazz goes to sleep with a toy. It's hard for me to get a photo, because as soon as I grab the camera - she wakes up. Last night, I was talking to my brother and was able to get a quick shot on my phone.

Photobucket

• edited November -1
    awww so cute.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Awwwww! Jazz is so freakin' cute. I have to steal her.
  • edited November -1
    Go ahead and attempt it...of course, I'll be stealing Ryu and Roxy at the same time!
  • edited November -1
    Awww, she loves her duck! That is so cute.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! That is too precious. :-D
  • edited November -1
    Oh so cute
  • edited November -1
    OMG I just started going through this thread and saw the pictures from last year, ahem 8/29/08 to be specific ( Jazz was underneath the futon). Tank's new thing is going underneath our bed so to see that pic of Jazz was hilarious.

Also that video of Jazz standing nicely for the bath was awesome. :) She seems like such a good girl!
This discussion has been closed.