Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

Comments

• edited November -1
    What a cute little smiler!
  • edited November -1
    Man, she's one gorgeous pup! She has a very feminine head too. :-)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE her puppy coat. She is so adorable!!
  • edited November -1
    She is so pretty. I can not wait to meet her!

And shall we say.... GO PENS!? :-P (I have to go with second best since my Avs did not even make the playoffs!)
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie, I can see where she chewed on her harness...Can't wait for a playdate (*hint*hint*)
  • edited April 2009
    Oh my Katsu! She is so freaking cute it hurts! LOL. I love her harness and her SMILE!

Is it May 23rd yet? I want to meet the puppies!

Not a Hockey fan but I will say...Go Bruins...
  • edited November -1
    such a cutie!

is her harness already chewed? ;)
  • edited November -1
    lol yeah and her collar is all freyed from her scratching at it. It's a good thing we didn't buy her one of the really nice ones yet.
  • edited November -1
    Does her collar say Diva? haha. And sorry to say this but.... Go Caps!!! woot woot!
  • edited November -1
    yea we picked it out before we got her but it fits her personality perfectly!
  • edited November -1
    Ok so Triton saw the pics of Katsu and he's making me go steal her from you because he is in love with her. Seriously though, she is almost so cute that it hurts to look at her. Do you constantly find yourself squeezing her?
  • edited November -1
    yeah we mush her all the time, she's very tolerant of it. It sounds like they would get along, Katsu's super laid back too. It's funny how everyone wants to steal each others dogs, I want to steal Sake, KFontain wants Tikaani. It's too bad we don't all live right around eachother we could do a ShibaSwap for a few days, film it and put it on TV.
  • edited November -1
    lol that would be funny! Go Red Wings!!!
  • edited May 2009
    Shiba Swap...LOL. As long as I get Takaani I am ALL IN!

P.S. Sake is VERY excited to meet you and Dawn and Katsu in a few weeks too!
  • edited November -1
    Since it was raining today we couldn't go to the street fair with Katsu like we wanted. We slugged around most of the day then went to petsmart. We got her some new toys, a new shirt and hat and a new harness since she had chewed through her first one.

• edited November -1
    Man, she is totally going to get revenge one day and I'm going to laugh my a$$ off.

I must admit, she's adorable though. :-)
  • edited November -1
    So cute...Shame you couldn't go to the fair, there were quite a few going on that day and it sucks how all of them have gotten rained out.
  • edited November -1
    She's so very cute...too much for Monday morning...
  • edited November -1
    I freaking love Katsu spam, you never know what outfit she will have on!

Im surprised she tolerated the hat! Super cute!
  • edited November -1
    as long as the hat is one the right way she's fine. I tried putting it on backwards or tilted to the side and she shook it off. I'm sure one day she'll get her revenge. She's been unaturaly well behaved and I'm certain she's planning something.
  • edited November -1
    I'm not sure that there is anything funnier or cuter than Katsu in that pink hat!!!!
  • edited November -1
    She is so cute!
  • edited November -1
    I have off from work today. I'm sitting here looking at stuff on line when I notice Katus chewing something. I get off the couch and get up to get it from her and the little brat starts running away. I chase her a little and right back up on the couch she goes. I open her mouth and out drops a little pebble. It must have fallen off one of our shoes. This is the second time I've caught her doing this. Who eats rocks, seriously.
  • edited November -1
    PUPPIES! Puppies love to eat EVERYTHING they can find and rocks are SUPER exciting to them. Just be careful, you don't want them to swallow it as it could become an obstruction!
  • edited May 2009
    Tsuki eats rocks, seriously. And sticks.
  • edited November -1
    Sake loves her some sticks...she carrys them around the backyard and then chomps on them for a while.
  • edited November -1
    Lots of dogs oddly enough, like to chew on rocks.
  • edited November -1
    Katsu and rocks...well she was a pebble fiend at the playdate, was it another one of those black pebbles or a different type?
  • edited November -1
    it was diffrent. it was little white one
  • edited November -1
    Honey has a thing for pebbles. sigh On our walks I'm constantly saying "leave it". She'll find a tiny pebble, roll it around in her mouth for a moment or two, then spit it out and find another. She repeats this during the entire walk! ahahha Silly dogs!
This discussion has been closed.