Kumi

Comments

• Wow dude, she's really maturing beautifully. She's starting to look less and less like a puppy. She's got great angulation in the front. :-)
  • Wauw she's beautiful! I could look at her forever!
    Fortunately it's too late to "save" me from the kai bug! Haha...
  • She is truly an amazingly beautiful Kai. Seriously one of the prettiest females I have ever seen. She's perfect! Congratulations to you and Jen. All of your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • She's gorgeous.
  • Look at that tail!
  • She's maturing into such a lovely lady :) Something about her reminds me of Loa, maybe it's the sweetheart expression she has.

Vs. Mochi & Ahi who have the look of mischief lol ~
  • Must start filling out that puppy questionaire :)
  • She is definitely maturing nicely! She has lost almost all of her puppiness...

And yep... Over the past few weeks, I think I have been bitten by the Kai bug!
  • I took a few more Kumi pics this evening...

IMG_1219

IMG_1202

IMG_1162

----
  • Don't tell Tyson, but I think she's the best looking Kai I've seen (in the US)! :-)
  • Dave that's how I feel like a trader to Koda. But Kumi and Kona wow are they my favs!

I was showing my friends these pics tonight, and I really need a Kumi x Kona pup someday. My girlfriend grabbed my checkbook out of my room and told me to just send Jen and Brad a deposit now.
  • Wauw she is SO beautiful! Again great great pics Brad :D
  • edited October 2010
    Pretty girl....Nice pictures of her. Looks like she has white eyeshadow : )
    Just looked at Kona pictures. Don't know if it is the camera angle she looks a little shorter in the legs than Kuma. Just observation.

Snf
  • She is beautiful.
  • Look at that cutie...She i proving to be one fantastic dog
  • edited January 2011
    Here is a cute video of Kumi with a CO pup...

*If you recall, she arrived here when Masha's first litter was about 6 weeks old - so she was excited to have CO pups to play with again (we joke that she thinks she is a CO).

----
  • Kumi's really cute!
  • LoL, too cute:)
  • Very cute! :)
  • Kumi has grown up beautifully! =)

I love kai kens their brindle markings are so neat.

I'd love to visit you guys to meet your dogs! I think my mom's friend live somewhere around there maybe we'll go to visit..
  • Thanks! You're welcome anytime!
  • Kumi is such a cutie
  • Wow! Kumi is gorgeous!
  • Kumi's so pretty. I want a Kumi.
  • Kumi is a sweetheart! Everyone should want a Kumi!
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks all! Kumi is such a sweetheart, we love her. She's really a beautiful little thing too.

I tried to get some new pics of her yesterday, but I only ended up keeping one and it is not so interesting...

Kumi

I kept it because it shows her brindle and the light gray markings on her tail.

She's kinda fat tho, she loves food. We've been reducing her food but she doesn't seem to lose weight and she is always hungry. These are all signs of a thyroid issue, unfortunately. :o(

We've sent her blood-work in to Dr. Dodds for testing, we should have the results soon. It will be completely and utterly heartbreaking if she has a thyroid issue. We'll see tho. Hopefully it's not the case and she is just fat and lazy. lol

----
  • Run chunky butt on some pigs for a few months and she'll be nice and fit!
  • I think Kumi looks like she lost weight. Well here's hoping shes just a little piglet or puberty has gotten the best of her figure
  • Kumi is beautiful. The thyroid thing is workable tho with meds, right?
  • edited January 2011
    "Run chunky butt on some pigs for a few months" - LMAO

----