Haru (and her puppies)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Ok, I have some pics and videos to share. The pups are 30 days old now. The lighting was not great when I took these, so I didn't get a lot of pics. It brightened up outside, which brought more sunlight into the house, for pup #4. So he got some extra camera time than the others...

Tika (who is the smallest pup now)
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy1-Female_a

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy1-Female_b

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy1-Female_c

Puppy 2 - male - This pup has a GREAT head!
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy2-Male_a

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy2-Male_c

Puppy 3 - female - She is the largest. She's a real chow-hound...
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy3-Female_a

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy3-Female_c

Puppy 4 - male - He's a super nice pup. He's more in Tika's "type". Interesting split in "type" in this litter...
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy4-Male_a

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy4-Male_e

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy4-Male_f

Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day30_Puppy4-Male_g

Some videos of the pups outside. Excuse the sound, I forgot to remove in when I encoded them. Gives you a glimpse of how agile Haru is too...

----
  • Uh oh puppy fever has fallen on me. I really like them all, but #2 has a great face.

Haru reminds me of Mei. She would love your house, being able to jump through the window. She tried to jump out my bedroom window once. Total fail since it was just cleaned and closed.
  • Love the video of Haru ~

All the pups are gorgeous! I'm in love with them all :P
  • OMG Haru way to show those motherly instincts:P Those pups are getting really gorgeous, loving the picture of pup 4 with Blue
  • Thanks for posting! They are all so cute!
  • dude they are waaaaay to cute!
  • Looks like the pups have got some nice coats coming in, and I love the video of Haru. That Kai agility is nothing to be scoffed at :)
  • Love the doggie window. :-) Who needs a doggie door when a doggie window can do. :-)
  • Haru is definitely agile :) And the pups look fantastic!
  • great videos and pictures. pups look great
  • Great pictures, the pups look great. In these pics number 2 is my favorite. Gorgeous headpiece!!
    Haru should be renamed Houdini Haru! xD Amazing agility! Haha...
  • Hmmm hard to pick from just pictures, but going by the last batch, puppy 3.
  • Hard to tell with pups though Brad. You have these little windows between growth spurts to judge. I usually like to look at 20 days, and then again at around 45. If you get the wrong timing, you pick the wrong pup LOL. Looking back at the 20 day or so pics, I did like pup 1 over pup 3, but wasn't totally sold either :P
  • Stand up your ears, Puppy Three! :)
  • @Wryly Brindle
    Oh yeah, I kept thinking there was something different about puppy 3, but didn't notice it was the ears till you mentioned it. Haha...
  • Funny, I took these yesterday and today Jen sent me a pic (I'm in Denver this weekend) of her ears standing! Big change over night. Crazy!
  • I would have picked one over three too. I think she is adorable. Nice face and I love how she has more brindle in her. Same with the boys, I would have picked four over two. All and all, they are all a nice looking bunch.

It is hard to tell sometimes what they will look like as adults. You could always grow the two girls out to see which one you would want to keep! Are you only keeping one brad?
  • I like pup #3 in the still photos, but there's no doubt that pup #1 is a bold one in the video. Either way, I suspect that the female you don't keep will still be accessible for future breeding. :-)
  • I'm kinda in love with pup #4...
  • Tika doesn't just look smaller, she looks younger than the other three. Especially compared to Pup2, who has a respectable big boy kai head on him! Pup3 also looks older, and then Pup4 looks more juvenile as well, although he's a bit more substantial than Pup1. Maybe they're just hitting their growth spurts at different times, or Tika is just taking longer to mature.

Not that I know what I'm talking about.
  • Maybe that's the Type split thing Brad is talking about- 2&3 have "bear" heads?
  • Aww! Thanks for posting. They are definitely growing up! And I love Haru's jumping. She puts Bella's agility to shame!

And Ritsu still has his floppy ears! Oh, I just want to snuggle with him! :)
  • edited March 2011
    Got some vids of each pup. (Excuse the dusty floor, we live in the desert)

Pups are 35 days old now...

Pup 1 (Tika):

Pup 2:

Pup 3:

Pup4:

All the pups:

----
  • OH they are SO adorable! I totally have puppy fever! I looooove puppy 2 :P If you feel like shipping him to Denmark, I wouldn't object ;D Haha...
  • Oh, I love puppy #4! If Heidi decides he is not for her, just send him to VA! :)
  • Tika was not given much solo face time! :)
  • they are all very cute and growing like crazy
  • My kids are loving these videos! I love them, too. I can't wait for Noah to come home so I can show him.
  • Ok I'm dying from all the cuteness. I think this week, I like puppy #2, and who ever the two were that were rambunctious in the last video. I like them all.....I can't help it.

Who is the dog in the crate that the one ran up to in the last vid?
  • edited March 2011
    Omg, the pups are so cute in their rambunctiousness. Who is that in the crate in the last video, I don't recognize that pup?