Haru (and her puppies)

Comments

• AWWWW! So cute! :)
  • Ok I'm dying if cuteness.
  • Oh my god, what a cutiepie! :D I swear this forum will be the death of me! XD Haha... I will end up living with all the NK I can stuff into my house... *sigh*
  • eyes are open! :)
  • I was showing Isaac the pictures in this thread because he asked me whose belly Rakka came out of (after reminding me that he, Matea, and Naomi came out of my belly and asking if Rakka came out of my belly, too, lol). So we got to that first picture where Haru is still pregnant and I say, "See that dog's belly? It's kind of big because there are puppies in there." and he said, "She has more dogs inside her? A dog that gives more dogs?! I want that dog!"

lol
  • Hahaha. Brad is just keeping these magical dog creating dogs all to himself.
  • Those puppies are so cute!
  • So cute! Looks like a black bear.
  • A few new pics, from 20 Days...

Puppy 1
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy1-Female_a
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy1-Female_b

Puppy 2
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy2-Male_a

Puppy 3
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy3-Female_a

Puppy 4
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy4-Male_f
    Haru_Winter-2011-Litter_Day20_Puppy4-Male_d

----
  • Brad,
    This is just what I needed to start my hectic work day. Thanks and keep them coming!

Jesse
  • Whoa. They've got little personalities already. So cute! :-)
  • Aww, kai chunks!
  • That first picture of puppy 4 and Haru just made me melt!

Have you worked out which puppy is going where, yet?
  • They are super cute, huh?

We'll be bale to tell more about them around 5 weeks old, then we may have an idea of who will go where.

Pup 3 is looking like a great fit for one of the homes tho, and Jen seems to want to keep puppy 1 (and call her "Emi").

Which I guess leaves the 2 boys, and so we will wait and see which homes they go to.

----
  • So adorable! They look like little roly poly bear cubs :)
  • So cute! I love their faces they look like they are smiling and happy.

I love the picture of puppy 4 with Haru.
  • absolutely adorable. Helped brighten my day!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Ahh, the picture with pup 4 and Haru is so precious! Pup 1 looks so adorable totally understand why Jen wants to keep her. :) They all look like tiny cubs!

Have they showed any interest in playing? Or are they not that mobile yet?

• Oh, I'm melting.
  • Ah my heart... too cute. They look really great Brad!
  • Oh gosh, too cute. Puppy 1 is my favrorite so far seeing those pics. You guys should totally keep her ;)
  • Aaaaaaw, they are soooo cute! Like all the others I am totally in love with that picture of Haru and pup 4! :D

They are so chunky and sweet, like little bears. Haha...
  • I love Kai puppies. The one of pup 4 and Haru melted my heart. just what I needed to keep me sorta sane on this crazy day.
  • These are seriously beautiful, adorable puppies!
  • I'm with Jen....I want puppy 1! (or 2, or 3 or 4!) You know, I have one of those bumper stickers that say "your honor students is just a pawn in my Shiba's plot for world domination." Well, Brad, I think you are a pawn in the Kai's plot for world domination, and I think it's working, because we're gonna all want a Kai now, if we didn't already!
  • Haha you said it Lisa!! ;D
  • Puppy #1 is my favorite, but I really like Puppy #3 too. Puppy #2 is adorable too. I'm getting a bit of puppy fever since Koda is about to turn 2. Uh oh.....
  • Curse you Brad! I'd been resisting Kai fever for a long time, trying to see how long I would last and it finally took over :P Resisitence is futile...
  • I have got puppy fever as well. My favorites are puppy 1 and 4