Haru (and her puppies)

Comments

• Not really the best pics of Haru, but you can see that she is starting to show a little more...

Haru

Haru

----
  • Oh I so can't wait to see what her puppies will look like, this is just too exciting:)
  • Me either! Do good, Haru!
  • lol her nipples are becoming a bit obscene. Yes leave it to me to say that.

I can't wait for your home to have Kai pups! This is awesome!
  • Ganbatte Haru. I miss my baby. Fingers crossed for everything to go smoothly.
  • she is looking good. Hope everything goes well.
  • Tara, you do know that they'll get much bigger, right? :-)

Brad, just curious on what your set-up is going to be for Haru's whelping area? I've known Jindos to deliver under a bedroom bed or dig their own den if there's too much activity around them.
  • Shigeru, I bet you do man. I'm sure Haru will do her thing and be a great mama for her pups.
  • She is just soooo beautiful! Can't wait to see her pups :D
  • @ayk - Well, our plan is to use a medium-large plastic crate with a removable top and keep it in the office away from the other dogs. So once she starts nesting she can feel covered and safe, but when she actually starts to whelp we can remove the top to help her. That's the plan, we'll see how it goes. You know what they say about plans tho.

----
  • I missed this thread!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!!!
  • This is so exciting! When is she due?

She's a beautiful girl, as is the sire.....And overall, this is just a really exciting development.
  • She is due the 4th. Jen is on her way to Santa Fe now for an ultrasound so we can get a puppy count and know what to expect.

----
  • Haru's ultrasound showed 3 pups. So, this should be a nice easy litter for her, which is great!
  • Ooo nice. Go Haru!
  • Great news! Can't wait to see puppy pics!
  • awesome!!!!
  • That's excellent news! Can't wait to see all the puppy cuteness.
  • Woo exciting! I can't wait for the puppy pics!!
  • Oh! You guys are so lucky. You are in for an amazing experience I know you are going to have as much fun as I have if not more. Best wishes to Haru and her new people.
    Enjoy!
  • This is so exciting! :D Can't wait for the puppies to be born.
  • edited January 2011
    -heart- (encoding symbol didn't work)

Very eagered to see Haru puppies!
  • Wow! I had no idea Haru was in the United States now. This is awesome! Can't wait to see the puppy pictures.
  • Haru is having puppies?! How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures of her and the pups. ^o^
  • Only a few more days...
  • I know. It's so exciting lol.
  • Yea, she has been eating less, is a little clingy, and she has milk so it is looking like it will be sooner than later. We're betting late this week - Thursday or so. We're super excited and will keep everyone posted for sure!
  • So exciting! Keep us posted, and I hope everything goes smoothly...